other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Sightseer...
“Lovely van except for floor but terrible service from Tripadvisor”
Reviewed 27 August 2020 for a stay in August 2020
person found this review helpful

We got the van tried to settle in but because something hadn't been done that I'd paid for rang the company. I was told they'd tried to phone me. THEY HADN'T. I was then told we were being moved to a different caravan. After collecting the keys from reception (who didn't know) we went to another van. The 2nd was very inferior to the one I had paid for with rusty and loose radiators, not enough cutlery, no waste bin, no room in the beds to move let alone sleep even for my grandchildren, uncomfortable seating and lots more. I've complained to the company 2CHolidays but was not satisfied with their reply and they told me to contact Tripadvisor. I've tried but so far received no reply. There is no telephone number or address (apart from America) to contact them. I certainly wouldn't book with them again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
USDUSD
Australia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.