“Perfect for quiet couple retreat!”

Hilton Garden Inn Fargo
Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Winnipeg, Manitoba
“Perfect for quiet couple retreat!”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

First time at this hotel. Front desk service very courteous and professional. Cookies a nice touch. Room and public areas were clean. King bed was very comfortable.Asked for room on top floor as there were some weddings being held there and for the most part it was very quiet. Breakfast was extra but well worth the price as they cooked the best omelette my husband had ever had! Beverages were included. We requested and received an hour delay for our check out deadline and that isn't always a given these days. Only complaint was that the maid did a sloppy job of cleaning the room after our first night. The dirty mugs and glasses were left in our room and the table was unwiped. But we were happy otherwise with our stay and would book this place again!

Room Tip: Ask if there is a wedding booked during your stay and if so, request a room on top floor!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mamadoi
Sedi H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, 21 August 2012
To our guests from Winnipeg,

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate all guest feedback, and I am glad you enjoyed your stay and would choose to stay with us again. I appreciate you mentioning your husband's omelet, it is always fun to share those comments with our breakfast team!

Thank you also of notifying me of the housekeeping issue you experienced while here. Please accept my apologies for your room note being cleaned correctly. I have already discussed with my executive housekeeper, and she will be going over with her team in their morning meetings so that this doesn't happen again. Without your feedback, we might not have known about this, so thank you again for letting us know.

Hilton Garden Inn has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and I would like to be able to refund one of your nights due to our housekeeping error. If you wouldn't mind contacting me at your convenience, I woudl like to take care of it personally. You can email me at halvorson@raymondteam.com, or my direct line is 701.499.6003

I look forward to hearing from you, thank you again for posting your review on TripAdvisor!

Sedi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Reviewed 20 August 2012

This is by far one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at - the food is healthy and delicious! The staff waits on us han and foot. I cannot recommend this hotel more - thank you managers for all you do!

• Stayed August 2012
To our guest who has been here for many weeks,

I wanted to say thank you for the wonderful review you shared on TripAdvisor! You have paid us the highest compliment we can recieve, which is to be the nicest place you have ever stayed! We truly enjoy serving our guests, and I am thrilled we are able to be of great service to you. I appreciate you thanking the managers for all they do, but the real credit goes to all of our teammates, who walk in here everyday ready and excited to serve you and all of our guests. We as a management team are truly blessed to be able to work with such amazing teammates!

Hopefully I will get the chance to thank you in person soon. If you are staying with us now or in the future, please ask for me if you have time so that I may meet you and express my appreciation.

Thank you again for posting your feedback. If we can be of any further service, please contact me at any time!

Manitoba
Reviewed 18 August 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn at Fargo ND from August 14-16th.Check-in was
very quick. We had a room on the third floor. The bed was excellent and the adjustable firmness was a bonus. The room was good-sized and very clean. It was extremely quiet.

The staff was among the most helpful and friendly that we have come across. Matt saw us coming back to the hotel, laden with far too many shopping bags and before we looked for the room key for the side door entrance, he was there opening it for us.

You couldn't go past a member of the staff without receiving a greeting and an inquiry as to how the day was going. We had several queries which the staff at the front desk quickly and I might add, accurately answered.

The made to order breakfasts were excellent and even if you are not staying there, it would certainly be a good idea try them. I would highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn if you are staying in the Fargo area.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank WestLynne
To our guests from Manitoba,

I just wanted to thank you for for posting a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! I am geniunly thrilled that we earned your very high compliment regarding the helpfulness and friendliness of our associates! We strive to make sure all of our guests feel like they are among friends, and that we are here to serve you and every guest that comes through our doors.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, I hope we get the opportunity to serve you again in the future. If we can be of any further service to you, please contact us at any time!

Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

The best place we stayed on our 10 day trip. The Hilton Garden Inn is possibly the best place we've ever stayed. I really can't say anything could be better. We asked for sheets for the sofa bed and they were to our room in less that 10 minutes, room service to our room when they said it would be. Great exercise facility, Great breakfast. Five out of five stars.

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Joseph,

I wanted to thank you for your very nice feedback regarding your stay with us in early August. I am truly happy that we were able to stand out during your trip. You have paid us an extremely high compliment, and I appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience on TripAdvisor. I recently had the pleasure of reading your review to my teammates, and they were sincerely excited and proud that they worked at one of the best hotels you have stayed at!

Again, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, we are truly grateful. If we can ever be of further service, please let us know at any time!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Willmar, Minnesota
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect, but was very pleasantly surprised. The rooms are very well accommodated. The staff and service is fantastic. I highly recommend this hotel.
Note: I did not have any food there so I can't speak to it.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Sedi H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, 31 July 2012
To our guest from Seattle,

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I am glad we were able to provide you with a pleasant suprise! We strive to provide all of our guests five star service, and I am thrilled we were able to deliver fantastic service to you!

If we can be of any further service to you, please don't hesitate to contact me at any time. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer in the beautiful Northwest!

Thanks again,