“They have really turned this place around!”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #61 of 81 Restaurants in Dickinson
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We had multiple poor experiences (the food was always good) like long waits and poor service in the past and did not go for awhile. However, we have dined there a few times lately with nothing but positive things to say about the staff and the food and the whole experience. Good job to those that turned the place around!

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I wasn't expecting great food or a great atmosphere at Taco Bell, but I was expecting friendly service. The cashier was rude. When my family ordered, she actually criticised our choices and berated us for not ordering together to save money. I asked her to 'help us out' if we were 'doing' it wrong. She just rolled her eyes. When paying, there wasn't so much as a thank you. The food was what you expected and it was cheap. My kids love TB, but I won't be coming back.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

It took about 25 minutes to get through the line with only 3 cars between me and the window when I showed up. The food was good and hot but come-on!

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Slowest fast food place I've been to. Lady at the register didn't know how to use it!?!?! I have been here 10 mins and still waiting for my food......wow! Do not go here!!!!!!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I ordered a burrito on the dollar menu and the person the checked me out charged me too much. I told her it was on the dollar menu and she said it was $1.29. I would never go there.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!