“Awful!”

Taco Bell
Ranked #63 of 82 Restaurants in Dickinson
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Slowest fast food place I've been to. Lady at the register didn't know how to use it!?!?! I have been here 10 mins and still waiting for my food......wow! Do not go here!!!!!!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I ordered a burrito on the dollar menu and the person the checked me out charged me too much. I told her it was on the dollar menu and she said it was $1.29. I would never go there.

Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

The only reason I stop at this location is if I want Taco Bell. Not fast. Often tell you to wait before they can take your order 5 - 10 minutes. Food is usually just warm at best & never made the same. Drive thru often takes 30 minutes with just 3 cars in front of you. Regularly mess order up.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

I have went thru the drive thru at this place several times and not only are they the slowest in the world, the staff is unpleasant and the chances of getting your order correct......well good luck. I have not been back in months.....

1  Thank K W
Reviewed 18 November 2014

Great customer service from the staff. Our order was perfect and came in a timely fashion. Will return while in town.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!