Review Highlights
Local pub

Good food at reasonable prices pleasant and attentive staff good local pub that cate Can cater for... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
rebecca s
Doncaster, United Kingdom
Evening meal

Awesome highly recommended don't hesitate to visit this pub staff food excellent .We were on a... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2018
jessward536
Scarborough, United Kingdom

All reviews value for money sunday lunch peas credit crunch lunch huge portions salmon friendly staff excellent value side salad steak the pub first class plenty of choice lunchtime menu mixed grill bottle of wine amazing food
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I can not fault this place at all. Amazing food and service, staff are always friendly and welcome and the food is gorgeous, the portions are absolutely massive so you will leave this place feeling very happy and very very full!! I visit this place all the time with my family and boyfriend and ALWAYS recommend it to my friends and people I work with.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

This place never disappoints! I come here often with it being a 5 minutes walk and the food is always fresh and the portion size for the lunch menu.. wow.. just see the pictures below!! The desserts are homemade and delicious. I can’t honestly fault this place. Staff are always friendly. I just love this place and so does all my friends and family!

1  Thank Eliza B
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We went for dinner and what a fantastic meal it was, I had belly pork for a starter but it only needed some spuds to match most mains! Highly recommend

1  Thank Mike A
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Read the reviews on here and decided to give it a try last Friday tea time.

Literally cannot wait to go back.

Restaurant was full so we ate in the bar, the food was amazing and plenty of it.
Staff very friendly and couldn’t do enough for us.
Mixed grill for me and steak for my partner.

I immediately sent pics to other family members and told them to try The Plough as soon as they can.

Thanks ‘Team Plough’ will see you again very soon :)

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was recommended this pub restaurant by a friend some time ago and i am glad he did. The staff are very friendly, the menu including the specials board is brilliant, the food is cooked to your liking and to perfection. I have returned to this pub on numerous occasions and the standard has never dropped. i would recommend this establishment to everyone who wants a lovely night out with excellent food and service.

2  Thank oly120