“Amazing every time we go”
Review of The Plough Inn

The Plough Inn
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Snaith
More attraction details
Owner description: A wonderful little Pub located in the Market Town of Snaith, with a secluded Beer Garden and a B&B. A prime location for those who are travelling around the East Riding of Yorkshire and North Yorkshire Counties. Close to Selby and Goole. This little Pub offers a range of Cask Ales, Lagers and Ciders with an accompaniment of Food. We have recently started to serve a variety of Main Meals, Light Lunches, Baguettes and Desserts Monday to Sunday. Our B&B has Four spacious Rooms one of which is en-suite. We offer a shared Kitchenette which comprises of a Fridge, Microwave, Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer. Rooms are available at £25 per person per night.
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I can not fault this place at all. Amazing food and service, staff are always friendly and welcome and the food is gorgeous, the portions are absolutely massive so you will leave this place feeling very happy and very very full!! I visit this place all the time with my family and boyfriend and ALWAYS recommend it to my friends and people I work with.

All reviews
"mixed grill"
"bottle of wine"
"amazing food"

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

This place never disappoints! I come here often with it being a 5 minutes walk and the food is always fresh and the portion size for the lunch menu.. wow.. just see the pictures below!! The desserts are homemade and delicious. I can’t honestly fault this place. Staff are always friendly. I just love this place and so does all my friends and family!

1  Thank Eliza B
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We went for dinner and what a fantastic meal it was, I had belly pork for a starter but it only needed some spuds to match most mains! Highly recommend

1  Thank Mike A
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Read the reviews on here and decided to give it a try last Friday tea time.

Literally cannot wait to go back.

Restaurant was full so we ate in the bar, the food was amazing and plenty of it.
Staff very friendly and couldn’t do enough for us.
Mixed grill for me and steak for my partner.

I immediately sent pics to other family members and told them to try The Plough as soon as they can.

Thanks ‘Team Plough’ will see you again very soon :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was recommended this pub restaurant by a friend some time ago and i am glad he did. The staff are very friendly, the menu including the specials board is brilliant, the food is cooked to your liking and to perfection. I have returned to this pub on numerous occasions and the standard has never dropped. i would recommend this establishment to everyone who wants a lovely night out with excellent food and service.

2  Thank oly120