All reviewsfront deskgood sizecomplimentary breakfasthotel is cleancomfortable bedsplug insmini fridgeshort drivestate capitolfresh fruitstay at this hotel againi highly recommend this hotelcookiesbreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againparking lotindoor pool
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Clean rooms and the complimentary breakfast was pretty good. The fitness center was great and the staff is polite and helpful. The truck parking however was not very good but manageable and there are plenty of places to eat within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Sweet Dreams! My friend and I stayed here on our way to visit The Badlands and Mount Rushmore. The Hampton Inn was excellent with a hearty breakfast and a lovely pool. Of course, the bed and pillows were wonderful and one of the features I come to appreciate at all Hamptons!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2016

It was my first time staying at this location. I loved it! Check in was a breeze. My room was clean and as always, my bed was very comfortable. I would recommend this location. Very close to many restaurants and a short drive to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Overall I enjoyed my stay staff was good rooms are nice and clean I do believe the gentleman that check the same went above and beyond which was good in my book the lady that check this out she was excellent

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2016

The hotel was as clean and efficient as most Hampton Inns - very high. This particular Hampton had a noticeable positive attribute - extra friendly staff. The location worked well for us - walking distance to some restaurants and easy drive to attractions. We had an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple