“Large variety and flavorful food ”
Review of China Town Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Town Buffet
Ranked #86 of 200 Restaurants in Bismarck
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This was the first restaurant I visited in the area and I came away very satisfied. The food was flavorful and there was a large variety of it. The service was ok and it is an older place, but the food made it worth it.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Best Chinese buffet in the region. Friendly staff, nice atmosphere, excellent variety of dishes. My new favorite place in Bismarck!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I love taking my daughters to places that have a Buffet because the food is excellent. There is so much to food to choose from, and this perfect when you have a family.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The buffet is large, but I ordered the BBQ pork noodles off of the menu, I had to point at what I wanted, no ones speaks English that serves you. The waiter brought me what looked like white tape worms with vegetable, maybe 4 noodles in the entire bowl. I stated that is not what I ordered, he clearly could not understand me and said that was right and he pointed to the menu. I specifically ordered off the menu because usually the food on the buffet is either undercooked or old. I did not eat my food and paid $29.99 for nothing. A manager was not on site and when I went to use the rest room they were spaying a very strong odor chemical back by the kitchen and then scrubbing it into the floor with a wet mop. Food, service and cleanliness of restaurant are all very poor. I will never return and will certainly never recommend. Stay away.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

This was a lage buffet and Mongolian grill. It also has fresh sushi. Some of it could have been warmer but it was a nice variety of foods. They had crayfish and 3 other types of fish that night. The steak cutlets were a nice surprise. Some of the food could have been warmer. Ill go back for sure!