I stayed here to visit again after being here when I was a teenager. Very comfortable room with a beautiful view of the intercoastal waterway. Food in restaurant was okay, nothing to brag about. Had a wonderful peaceful time and would return in the future. The free valet parking was so nice and the young men so considerate and polite. Great value for the price especially comparing it to the other resorts at Wrightsville Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blockade Runner is uniquely located on Wrightsville Beach Island, North Carolina’s accessible outer-bank. On the east side, the resort fronts the Atlantic Ocean with a wide sandy beach while the west side fronts an Intracoastal Waterway harbor and anchorage. The resort offers the most complete water related activities possible. Our famous Blockade Runner full service breakfast is included for all guest including groups (not applicable to cottage groups). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and Expedia APAC so you can book your Blockade Runner Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blockade Runner Wrightsville Beach
- Blockade Runner Hotel Wrightsville Beach