I stayed here for a friends wedding and they couldnt have been more obliging, friendly, helpful and accommodating. This rooms were spacious and we had a lovely view over the inlet. breakfast was great, lots of choice and friendly service, they even remembered day to day how you liked your coffee or in my case hot tea.
Price was reasonable and the car service to drop you off at a local restaurant was great too. Didn't have dinner there, wedding dinners etc but did avail of the sunset cruise which was very romantic and interesting. We will be back and next time we will take the kids as from observation they were xvery kids friendly as well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blockade Runner is uniquely located on Wrightsville Beach Island, North Carolina’s accessible outer-bank. On the east side, the resort fronts the Atlantic Ocean with a wide sandy beach while the west side fronts an Intracoastal Waterway harbor and anchorage. The resort offers the most complete water related activities possible. Our famous Blockade Runner full service breakfast is included for all guest including groups (not applicable to cottage groups). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia APAC and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Blockade Runner Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blockade Runner Wrightsville Beach
- Blockade Runner Hotel Wrightsville Beach