“Good Food with Great Ocean View!”
Review of Oceans

Oceans
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Came here for lunch with my wife, mainly for the view, but we enjoyed our food very much! I had the Caesar salad with grilled chicken, and my wife had the chicken tenders. A bottle of Barone Fini Pinot Grigio accompanied our meal. All was very good. Alison provided us very good service as well.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

The food was great. I had scallops and shrimp and my husband had grilled seafood platter. They were both delicious. Little pricey, but everything at the beach is. They had a good selection for breakfast buffet, but was not free.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here during my hotel stay at the holiday inn resort oceans is right downstairs. We got room service which was prompt and tasty. The view great you can hear the waves if your sitting outside. The service is great very personable and feels like they genuinely want you to have a good time. They have many option that caters to everyone too.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Breakfast on the terrace or by the window is quite pleasant. All the breakfast food you could want, except for corned beef hash or salmon, is pretty standard. Toaster is the worst on the planet, and has been for over 25 years. I can't wait for it to break so they have to get a new one.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Excellent food. Probably the best restaurant on Lumina Ave. (the main road) In the summertime, on the weekends at least and probably at all times, consider getting a reservation. We naively walked in and were told there'd be a 90-minute wait. It was curious because there were way more open tables than people waiting; we assume that short staffing was an issue.
The food wouldn't have been worth that wait, but it's very good, and not overpriced.