“Best cheeseburger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Great beach eats. Special today was a cheeseburger with fried green tomato with pimento cheese. It was the best.
Others at the table enjoyed shrimp and a grill cheese sandwich.
Service was great.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We miss their old crazy decor but love the food since the restaurant has changed. The tacos, hibachi bowls, and fish dishes are great! We also love the breakfast - the breakfast bowl, hash browns, and pancakes are great!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Good food, but not great. Reasonably priced. Not much atmosphere. Good service. Place has been there long time. Basic fried sea food at reasonable price. Usually not too crowded.

1  Thank Bfroadking
Reviewed 20 August 2017

My daughter and I have eaten there on a couple of occasions and we have been very pleased with the food, service and price.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I can't wait to go back to this restaurant. From the exterior it doesn't look like much and we actually passed it by car. Luckily came back. The interior is clean and doesn't have a lot of the kitschy beach décor which is fine with me. My husband had the shrimp and scallop with teriyaki noodles Hibachi bowl very large portion. I enjoyed the sautéed scallops, spinach and cheesy potatoes. The spicy shrimp appetizer was so good. All the food was reasonably priced and he best I had while on vacation. It is located in a central location on Wrightsville Beach. Our server Bebe was great, attentive and friendly.