All reviews room was clean hanes mall the hotel is pet friendly holiday inn high point market very nice stay only stayed one night would stay again great place to stay coffee maker outdoor pool king bed enjoyed my stay oldie hospital microwave faucet
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Brought the family here on our way to somewhere else. The rooms were clean. The breakfast was decent (though not spectacular) and consisted mainly of eggs, waffles, yogurt and toast. There was a pool but we didn't go in because of the weather. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Sonya S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall. Your kind words were greatly appreciated. We will take another look at what we can do to upgrade our breakfast items to offer more options. We do look forward to having you with us again when in the Winston area again.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I reserved a smoking room online and the next day, my Mom called the motel requesting a room close to mine and smoking as well. When we got there, the front desk clerk told us that there is a glitch in the on-line booking even though it was not through a third party, it was their website. So we were forced to take non-smoking rooms because we could not get a refund. I finally drug all the luggage up to rooms 205 (mine) and 207 (Moms). We then went out to dine before getting some rest. We arrived back to the rooms and I opened my door, but my Moms would not. The chrome square safety latch had somehow gotten tripped when she left her room. I called the front desk and told Alex what happened. He was very rude and immediately said that they would have to bust the door down and it would cost $350.00. I told him that this was not our fault and we are not paying that kind of money for their latch malfunction. He said he would be up in a minute. He came up and took a look and said the same thing about paying. At which point, I raised my voice and said that we are not going to pay for something that was not our fault. He stood there and basically called us liars. I could not believe that we were being treated this way. My 70 year old Mother almost fell down on the concrete from an anxiety attack. Alex walked away with an attitude and just left with his poor attitude. Thank God for the security guard Nino who saw our problem. He came back with a tool and got into Mom's room and apologized for what Alex had said and done to us. When we got back into Mom's room, I noticed that I had a typical type safety latch and hers was completely different. Hers was a chrome rectangle built into the door frame. So for the duration of our stay, we unlatched the adjoining room doors so if this happened again, we could access her room through mine. I have got to say that was the rudest I have ever been treated by anybody in the customer service business. I want to express my gratitude to Nino, without him to save the day, my Mom might have ended up in the hospital with a nervous breakdown. I will never stay there again!

Room Tip: Do not book through their site, get a first floor room (no elevator) watch the safety latches
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Older accommodations. Large business rooms. Large breakfast area. Close to medical hospital and mall.
Very crowded area to go out to eat. Traffic heavy throughout.
No internet available to stream a movie.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Sonya S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall for your overnight accommodations. I am so sorry that our internet capabilities were not sufficient to stream a movie while you were here. I hope you contacted our internet provider at the number listed in your guest room to evaluate the reason why you were not getting the coverage needed. Our goal is to continually make improvements to make sure we can offer the highest standards possible. We hope that you will visit us again.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We only stayed one night while traveling through. The room was quiet and the bed was comfortable. It was clean and had just been freshly painted and had new carpet. The security maintenance man was very kind and helpful to us when we encountered a small problem with the air conditioner. He immediately put us into another room. The hotel is pet friendly and the fee is small. Breakfast was adequate but the usual hotel free fare. All the staff was helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room at reserving if you're traveling with a pet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Sonya S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us at the Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall. Your feedback is very important to us. We value your business and hope to see you again when you are back in the Winston Salem area again.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Front desk staff need customer service training. Male employee was rude and made it very clear he didn't have time to handle my request for a credit card authorization form. Unfortunately couldn't cancel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Sonya S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

We sincerely apologize for the rudeness you experienced at the front desk. I assure you that was an isolated incident as we normally have rave reviews about our staff. Nonetheless, that was not acceptable and I have addressed that situation to ensure we are more sensitive to our guest needs. We do value your business and hope that you will consider giving us another try when you are in Winston Salem again.