All reviewsroom was cleanhanes mallthe hotel is pet friendlyholiday innhigh point marketvery nice stayonly stayed one nightwould stay againgreat place to staycoffee makeroutdoor poolking bedenjoyed my stayoldiehospitalmicrowavefaucet
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I enjoyed my stay in Winston-Salem in this gen of a hotel. The room was much larger than I ever expected and the bed was so comfortable. The pillows were of high quality, four on the king bed and two extra tucked away in the closet, just in case! The air conditioner was cold and completely mold-less, something that is not easy to come by in similar starred chain hotels.

Thank Karen And Olivi... L
MarkGM546, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to having you stay again with us soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The stay here was a great stay as normal. I was here for my daughter graduation. I enjoyed the rooms and the service that was giving my staff was amazing. When I come again I will not be staying any where else but here.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Wonderful to hear the kind words and always glad to have you stay with us. Hopefully you and your daughter can come stay with us again when she is visiting back as an alumni!!!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Linens were dirty. We ask for another bed spread. Secondary pillows ,cases were extremely dirty. We got the juccuzzi suite. It was nice. Staff was friendly. Juccuzzi & bathroom shower head were leaky.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the feedback. I will have our housekeeping inspector to pay closer attention to the bedding and maintenance to look the shower head. Glad to hear the staff took good care of you.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Having just checked in to this hotel about 2 hours ago, I was forced to relocate to a nearby Starbucks to accomplish some work on my laptop. Why? Because the room had no desk, the business center had no place to work, and the desk clerk could not figure out any other place for me to work (short of "sitting in the lobby")

The room is substandard - filthy carpet, stained furniture, and the room door has to be slammed several times to overcome the draft which will not allow it to close. The bathroom door scrapes the floor, and the vent fan in the bathroom is so loud that you have to close the door in order to minimize the noise in order to sleep.

Avoid this place (way overpriced at $145) at all costs.

1  Thank Kerry K

I'm sorry you had to go to Starbucks to get work done. All of our King bed rooms have a large work desk, but our rooms with Double beds have the activity table which is a bit smaller. We are changing our furniture in several rooms -- so I can put in a recommendation to see if we can fit in work desks with the new furniture for the double bed rooms .. I know the King rooms & Suites will all have them for sure.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Very unprofessional management. Reneged on contract for our LARGE group, and informed us just days before our stay that they would not be able to fit us. Based on other comments, management seems questionable, at best.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Drew S

Can you please provide me details about your group? All signed contracts are honored unless there is an extreme circumstance or terms of the contract have not been met. My direct email is qihanesmall@gmail.com Thanks.