“Heavenly Cheesecake and Pastries beyond compare”

Atelier Bakery on Trade
Price range: USD 4 - USD 8
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I got to meet Pablo! the Cordon Bleu trained chef. He is so personable and warm and talented. His pastries are of the highest quality and reminiscent of my travels through Europe. I am so very impressed. We purchased enough to last several days, a moment on a 350 degree oven will revive a croissant even two days old due to the excellent quality. I live too far away to visit this bakery (Oak Ridge, TN, 4 1/2 hours one way) regularly but if I am coming to Winston-Salem this is my very first stop with great anticipation.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This bakery is cosmopolitan and down to earth...at the same time! Family friendly and delish! My husband, a meat eater, loved the mocha latte with a spinach and mozzarella croissant! I enjoyed the brie, raspberry and cherry croissant. For the table, we shared other treats. The coffee drinks were rich, deep and tasty. After breakfast we walked to Bailey Park. Fun memorable morning with family. This bakery reminded me of a bakery in Paris. Their product, a croissant base is baked to perfection. I promise that you will never order a croissant at Panera or Publix ever again. Big wide tables, not crowded (yea!), toys and seats for children, cooler delivered water (free!) for all! Don't miss this gem! Fun and friendly staff. I loved every minute!

1  Thank ceatea798
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This is very cozy and silent place among various bakery. Bread is really delicious. We tried four kinds of bread and the taste and mouthfeel was good, but a variety of bread were limited because this bakery is closed on 2:00pm. Coffee is just so so. There is a water purifier. The purified water is enough as a drink.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Atelier has THE best pastries this side of France! I highly recommend it! I have tried several of their pastries, sweet and savory, and you can't go wrong with any of them. The coffee is great too!

1  Thank DeAnne B
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Great place for coffee and pastry or even breakfast! Delicious pastries made on premises friendly staff. I'd recommend it for breakfast or just a place to meet up and relax.