“Nice outdoor dining ”

SILO Deli Wine and Cheese Bar
Ranked #76 of 731 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and I had a lovely light lunch here, and the experience was positive in all respects. We sat on the patio, which had a variety of seating options, some with umbrellas. The service was prompt, friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our food selections very much; the grilled artichoke appetizer was great. Our sandwiches were also very good, particularly the grilled cheese panini. There's also a nice beer, wine and bar selection. We'll be back!

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. I thought the menu was this but found something we liked. Only issue was our server. How bad for the owners that this nice place has a black cloud for us.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

Been here three times for lunch to keep giving them a chance to get everything together but it hasn't happened yet. We have waited forever each time for menus, for someone to take our order, for the food to come, for our check, for someone to take our payment for the check....this last time the place wasn't even that crowded but we still waited 10 minutes for the waitress to come back and pick up our payment after we had to ask for the check twice. The food is good but not good enough to make it worth the hassle.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Probably the best thing I can say about this restaurant is: order the Olive appetizer - it is quite delicious. Otherwise, it was only poor to average. We were a party of 8 - we waited about 10 minutes for our appetizers and then about 20 for our meals. 7 meals came out at the same time..............and then we had to ask about the 8th. It was delivered in 5 minutes with an apology, but no offer of a discount. And it was only a sandwich - nothing complicated. I did get up and look around - almost full, but there was an empty table or two, no waiting line. The wait staff seemed indifferent to the slow service. I will not go back

Reviewed 10 September 2015

I went on a business day trip that was catered by Silo Deli. We had a variety of sandwiches to chose from, along with fresh fruit.