“Great for kids...and active adults, too”

Rockin' Jump - Winston-Salem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The first (since 2012) and largest trampoline park in the TRIAD! Fun for kids of all ages! Rockin' Jump is the Ultimate Trampoline Park and is built on the foundation of providing clean, wholesome, family fun entertainment. We have a Massive Trampoline Jump Arena along with a Rock Climbing Wall, Slam Dunk Zone, Trampoline Dodgeball, X-Beam Jousting, Tripwire, Two-Story Climbing House, Six and Under Trampoline Zone, Foam Pit Arena, and Arcade. The perfect birthday party venue and a healthy family activity. We offer fitness disguised as fun. Join us at this Winston-Salem location or our other location in Greensboro!
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Went on a Tuesday night for my grandson's birthday party. Had no idea such a place existed in town, but I understand it's been there for several years. Kids had a lot of fun on the various equipment, and my wife did some jumping too! The party part was pretty much just Domino's pizza for the kids, but they had a great time.

Kris Z, Manager at Rockin' Jump - Winston-Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

We have made a number of changes to our parties to increase our guest experience - dedicated party host, private rooms, add ons like private dodgeball.....! We hope to see you back soon!

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"climb"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 19 April 2017

I purchased tickets online to reserve a jump time as I was worried that it would be full due to Spring Break. There was a small convenience fee charged also, for the online reservation.

We arrived a few minutes before our scheduled jump time and the line was out the door. I asked others waiting if they had pre-purchased their tickets online and they hadn't, so I went in and asked the woman working at the counter if there was a different procedure for those of us who had reserved a time. Unfortunately there was not. She said that we would have to wait in line like everyone else, but "not to worry, we wouldn't lose any jump time."

We waited almost an hour to get in. My boys did have a good time jumping and the facility seemed clean.

Annoyed at the poor communication and being charged a convenience fee for nothing. Not sure if we'll go back. There are other similar experiences in the area...this one is kind of ruined for me.

1  Thank Amy F
Management response:Responded 20 August 2017

We take our guests' experiences and feedback very seriously. That said, after reading your review I wanted to respond to the statements you made. We don't have a convenience fee and we have never had an hour wait. If there is any wait, it is usually just a few minutes. We are a family-owned and operated business and are always working hard to give our guests a great experience.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

The young ladies in the front were very helpful and nice. We had a lot of fun at this place. Great exercise! It's a very clean establishment and they have arcades and food if you get hungry. I love that they have massage chairs that was my favorite part :) I definitely recommend and we will be coming back

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I love indoor trampoline parks! Love them! I have been an avid jumper since age 10. So I was excited to give Airbound a try to celebrate my birthday. Yes, I'm a grown up, don't judge ;-) I grabbed a few friends (who are inexperienced jumpers) to attend the "After Dark" jump thinking that would make our adventure even better. $18 for two hours of jump time, a neon t-shirt, and glow necklace was a sweet deal. Upon arrival the park seemed well maintained, pretty clean. The "After Dark" event is a very fun concept with the black lights and music.

However, I was immediately concerned when staff failed to brief jumpers on the rules of the park prior to starting our jump time. Other parks I've been to do this and it really helps. I know you sign waivers and the rules are on the wall for all to see--but trust me, the verbal reminder is important.

Unfortunately, our jump session was ruled by complete chaos. Kids were jumping into other peoples' squares without warning and literally flying through the air indiscriminately. I was blindsided twice and was lucky enough to catch a kid who was running directly towards me--on purpose--somewhat preventing a third collision. Meanwhile, the "monitors" were standing in the middle of the court mostly talking to each other and occasionally blowing their whistles and pointing. My friends and I were in a far corner; therefore, completely on our own to enforce rules for our own safety. I thought about moving closer to the monitors but the area near them looked even worse. Tiny kids were in our section instead of being encouraged to move into their jump space and with the level of chaos this was very dangerous for them. It is a miracle no one was seriously injured in the 1 hr 30min I observed.

Sadly, we ended our jump session 30min early because we just couldn't take it anymore. The next day I felt like I had been in a car accident--no doubt due to the two serious collisions I endured. I am an experienced jumper and have never felt this way after a session. But then again my sessions have never been an unwilling game of human bumper cars. Very disappointing. I would not come back to this particular park unless I knew that their staff was taking safety far more seriously. Yes, trampolining is a dangerous sport, but it is very enjoyable when everyone follows basic safety rules.

1  Thank world2travel81
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I have taken my kids to trampoline parks before this one, so they know what to generally expect. We came here three nights in a row, and while my kids generally enjoyed it, a few things stood out to me:

1. The Youth Court was never open for the younger kids. My six year old and four year old would have had a better time on that court instead of in the bigger trampoline section with the older kids, and adults. Once a couple of possible meth heads brought their kids in and proceeded to launch themselves about haphazardly (which is against the rules). It wasn't the kids' fault, but the parents.

2. The rules of dodgeball were seldom enforced. The first night the female employee who supervised the games did a great job enduring kids left when they were out, and monitoring the games. The next two nights were a joke. The third night started with two employees, and one of them left. The female employee "monitoring" the games that night supervised very little, and one of my sons almost got into an altercation with three other boys. My son is no angel, and was to blame for his part, but as an employee of the trampoline park she should have taken a more active role. She was looking at them the whole time. I watched her. I finally got up and took my kids and we left.

3. Cellphone Usage was an issue, as I saw employees on their phones instead of watching the kids. #C'mon man.

Otherwise, the place was clean, well lit, and looked like it had been maintained.

1  Thank Trevor H