“Kids had a great time!”

Rockin' Jump - Winston-Salem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The first (since 2012) and largest trampoline park in the TRIAD! Fun for kids of all ages! Rockin' Jump is the Ultimate Trampoline Park and is built on the foundation of providing clean, wholesome, family fun entertainment. We have a Massive Trampoline Jump Arena along with a Rock Climbing Wall, Slam Dunk Zone, Trampoline Dodgeball, X-Beam Jousting, Tripwire, Two-Story Climbing House, Six and Under Trampoline Zone, Foam Pit Arena, and Arcade. The perfect birthday party venue and a healthy family activity. We offer fitness disguised as fun. Join us at this Winston-Salem location or our other location in Greensboro!
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

The young ladies in the front were very helpful and nice. We had a lot of fun at this place. Great exercise! It's a very clean establishment and they have arcades and food if you get hungry. I love that they have massage chairs that was my favorite part :) I definitely recommend and we will be coming back

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I love indoor trampoline parks! Love them! I have been an avid jumper since age 10. So I was excited to give Airbound a try to celebrate my birthday. Yes, I'm a grown up, don't judge ;-) I grabbed a few friends (who are inexperienced jumpers) to attend the "After Dark" jump thinking that would make our adventure even better. $18 for two hours of jump time, a neon t-shirt, and glow necklace was a sweet deal. Upon arrival the park seemed well maintained, pretty clean. The "After Dark" event is a very fun concept with the black lights and music.

However, I was immediately concerned when staff failed to brief jumpers on the rules of the park prior to starting our jump time. Other parks I've been to do this and it really helps. I know you sign waivers and the rules are on the wall for all to see--but trust me, the verbal reminder is important.

Unfortunately, our jump session was ruled by complete chaos. Kids were jumping into other peoples' squares without warning and literally flying through the air indiscriminately. I was blindsided twice and was lucky enough to catch a kid who was running directly towards me--on purpose--somewhat preventing a third collision. Meanwhile, the "monitors" were standing in the middle of the court mostly talking to each other and occasionally blowing their whistles and pointing. My friends and I were in a far corner; therefore, completely on our own to enforce rules for our own safety. I thought about moving closer to the monitors but the area near them looked even worse. Tiny kids were in our section instead of being encouraged to move into their jump space and with the level of chaos this was very dangerous for them. It is a miracle no one was seriously injured in the 1 hr 30min I observed.

Sadly, we ended our jump session 30min early because we just couldn't take it anymore. The next day I felt like I had been in a car accident--no doubt due to the two serious collisions I endured. I am an experienced jumper and have never felt this way after a session. But then again my sessions have never been an unwilling game of human bumper cars. Very disappointing. I would not come back to this particular park unless I knew that their staff was taking safety far more seriously. Yes, trampolining is a dangerous sport, but it is very enjoyable when everyone follows basic safety rules.

1  Thank world2travel81
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I have taken my kids to trampoline parks before this one, so they know what to generally expect. We came here three nights in a row, and while my kids generally enjoyed it, a few things stood out to me:

1. The Youth Court was never open for the younger kids. My six year old and four year old would have had a better time on that court instead of in the bigger trampoline section with the older kids, and adults. Once a couple of possible meth heads brought their kids in and proceeded to launch themselves about haphazardly (which is against the rules). It wasn't the kids' fault, but the parents.

2. The rules of dodgeball were seldom enforced. The first night the female employee who supervised the games did a great job enduring kids left when they were out, and monitoring the games. The next two nights were a joke. The third night started with two employees, and one of them left. The female employee "monitoring" the games that night supervised very little, and one of my sons almost got into an altercation with three other boys. My son is no angel, and was to blame for his part, but as an employee of the trampoline park she should have taken a more active role. She was looking at them the whole time. I watched her. I finally got up and took my kids and we left.

3. Cellphone Usage was an issue, as I saw employees on their phones instead of watching the kids. #C'mon man.

Otherwise, the place was clean, well lit, and looked like it had been maintained.

1  Thank Trevor H
Reviewed 28 June 2016

The kids loved the jumping of course but the party time was way too expensive for what we we got and once we got to the table the attendant was in such a hurry and kept telling me we were in a time crunch even serving the cake and dropping it on its top icing down. they were not too busy and there was not a party after mine and there was even several regular tables unattended. then they even came to my table to collect the remainder amount. I then told him as soon as I had eaten my cake I would come settle up. If I had a do over I would still come jump and could all meet at a pizza place and stay as long as we wanted and still bring a cake. Never again will we party there. I never felt so rushed and I told them. Then they wanted to know if I wanted to leave my attendant a tip???? excuse me for what I paid I think they had his tip.

1  Thank Gena E
Reviewed 24 May 2016

Went as part of "team-building" event with company. Nothing says camaraderie like a dodge ball to the face! (but I jest). Airbound was very accommodating for our group (roughly 60 people of multiple skills). Play zone had foam pit (good luck getting out), dodge ball arena and general bouncing zone. Much cleaner than other trampoline parks I've been to. Socks offered to reduce sliding are great and very helpful.

Crowding was not an issue.

Airbound offered snacks, but we did not partake. Great experience.