“A geat time”

Rockin' Jump - Winston-Salem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The first (since 2012) and largest trampoline park in the TRIAD! Fun for kids of all ages! Rockin' Jump is the Ultimate Trampoline Park and is built on the foundation of providing clean, wholesome, family fun entertainment. We have a Massive Trampoline Jump Arena along with a Rock Climbing Wall, Slam Dunk Zone, Trampoline Dodgeball, X-Beam Jousting, Tripwire, Two-Story Climbing House, Six and Under Trampoline Zone, Foam Pit Arena, and Arcade. The perfect birthday party venue and a healthy family activity. We offer fitness disguised as fun. Join us at this Winston-Salem location or our other location in Greensboro!
Reviewed 6 October 2015

It is fun to bring the family to the place. Just watching the young relatives jump is fun. Everybody had a good time. Make sure to bring a camera.

1  Thank sophiedog6123

Reviewed 28 September 2015

We went for my sons birthday and since we only had 5 we opted out of the party option. The boys had an awesome time! There are several different areas to choose from in jumping. You have the free jump, youth jump, dodgeball area and foam pit. It was very clean and all the staff we encountered was very kind and courteous. The facility was very clean. They even have a sitting area for parents with a coup,e of tv's if you choose to sit there. There are several arcade type games that you can win tickets for prizes. The prize per ticket ratio was a little high I thought but the kids loved it. You really need to go! We will definitely be going again and again in the future!

1  Thank Tonya G
Rob S, General Manager at Rockin' Jump - Winston-Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2015

Hello Tonya, We are so glad that you visited our park for your sons birthday. We are glad you enjoyed your time at the park. Last weekend was the first weekend that we had brand new arcade games with the redemption counter. We look forward to having you come back to Airbound again.

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

This was my first visit to Airbound and I was quite impressed! Huge arena of different bounce areas including dodgeball (timed games with referees), a foam pit, a main court jump area, and a youth court allowing 48" and under only. If you are a parent who chooses not to jump, you have a good selection of padded benches to sit in the arena.

They have cubbies and lockers for your shoes. Arcade games, a small snack bar area, and a birthday party area.

I am seriously considering having my kiddo's birthday party here this year!

It's not hot & stuffy at all...perfectly comfortable as an observer.

Can't wait to come back! This has turned into one of my kid's favorite activities!

1  Thank bchess
Reviewed 29 March 2015

The facility is great, the jumps, dodgeball, and arcade....however, parents take this warning, my child and friends have had multiple items stolen. There are lockers, but no locks provided...bring your own. The staff does nothing to warn you, most kids place their shoes and personal articles in "cubbies" for which other people can easily access. My child and friends have had shoes, jackets and phones stolen. The staff is indifferent, stating there "not responsible" policy.....they could implement a policy of stating the warning, providing "locks" or even acting somewhat caring when an incident occurs but they do not...instead, you are on your own.

6  Thank Disgustedparent
Reviewed 2 January 2015

This was our second visit to Airbound. I brought my 3 year old for his birthday, as well as his older brother (almost 5 year old) and his older sister (11 years old). All three kids had a great time jumping and even we adults did as well. It is very clean (which is essential given that you are running around barefoot), and there are plenty of staff to oversee each area. My 5 and 11 year olds enjoyed the dodgeball arena, where they have timed games and referees. My boys really enjoyed the foam pit that you jump into from the trampoline. It is much harder to climb out of than you would think. They even have an designated area for smaller children but my boys didn't want to play in it for some reason, even though the trampolines are exactly like the ones in the general area.

If the adults don't want to jump (if you have older children that don't need assistance) there are padded benches to sit on and observe. But my boys needed help at times and lots of assistance when it came to waiting for their turns, so it was good we came prepared and dressed to jump. Ladies, don't forget your sports bra. :)

Overall, it was a safe, fun environment for my kids aged 3-11 and a reasonable price. One hour is probably not quite long enough, but 2 hours is a bit much. I only wish they had a 90-minute option for pricing.

2  Thank Golfing_Girl076
Rob S, Manager at Rockin' Jump - Winston-Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2015

Thank you for visiting our park, we are so glad that you and your children had a great time. It really is a good time for almost any age. We actually do offer an additional 30 minute jump time in addition to your first hour. Please ask our staff about the additional half hour jump the next time that you come and visit us. We hope to see you again soon.