“Christmas Party”
Review of Five Points

Five Points
Reserve with OpenTable
Five Points is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 709 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Price range: USD 0 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Five Points focuses on the guest experience above all else, which helps create a warm, inviting environment no matter where you choose to sit during your visit. The large seating capacity results in minimal wait times for guests, while the design and layout prevents the space from seeming too big. A raised mezzanine provides guests with an elevated view of the restaurant and is perfect for group gatherings and events. The garden room is a cozy space with brick accents and access to the patio. Sliding doors allow the space to be expanded to combine the garden room with the patio. The wrap-around bar offers plenty of seating and an extensive list of beer, wine, and cocktails.
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

We all enjoyed great food and fellowship ! The party was for our neighbors and they all commented that it was our best party ever. The waitress and waiter were knowledgeable and attentive to our needs.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick bite to eat and a couple of drinks. I didnt realize Tuesdays they have half priced wine! The bar was packed but the bartenders were prompt, knowledgeable, and friendly. The food was great, too. I had homemade black bean cakes....amazing! The service and drink specials alone are enough to bring me back, but the food! Yum!! A great find here in Winston!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I came in for dinner with some friends. It was a Tuesday night and they had half-price wine so we all ordered a glass. Our server, Angie, was very friendly and informative. It was our first visit so she answered our questions about the menu and encouraged me to try the crab stuffed trout. It was delicious! Overall we all had a wonderful experience and will definitely return!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Came for a bite with my dad and grandparents, such a lovely looking restaurant! My food was absolutely delicious and the service was fast. I would come back here any day of the week!
Ps get the seared scallops, phenomenal!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Read reviews and actually chose after seeing online menu. Great location. Butternut squash ravioli excellent. The small rolls are perfection!! The goat cheese salad and Caesar salad delicious. The shrimp/ scallop scallopini was very good - only complaint was too much sauce. The seared scallops and rice was very fresh and tasty. Would’ve given 5 stars but felt Chardonnay wine selection was limited- need to expand choices. Would definitely return if ever in the area again. Also excellent waitress ❤️