“Neat layout”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Olde Homeplace Golf Club
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Good layout with some challenging holes. Greens were in good shape, but the fairways were far from plush. A little over priced, but not unreasonable.

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Always in great shape. Great course. Always seem to play well here. Friendly staff and also have a driving range and seperate putting and chipping green

Reviewed 26 May 2013

I used to play here often. I would go with my dad and my 3 year old daughter. Just like every course in the area, we were able to take 2 carts. Now they want to charge $10 for an extra cart. I tried to reason with them, we have a kid, please. But they wouldn't. I was flabbergasted. I would not recommend anyone play here until they work on their customer service and become a bit more kid friendly. Holly Ridge or Meadowlands are a bit better courses, and much more customer service oriented.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Challenging but fair course...outstanding staff. They make you feel very comfortable, explain the course before you start and want to know how you did when you finished.