Review Highlights
Neat layout

Good layout with some challenging holes. Greens were in good shape, but the fairways were far from... read more

Reviewed 7 June 2016
Mike S
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Nice course

Reviewed 16 January 2013
David H
Kernersville, North Carolina
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I used to play here often. I would go with my dad and my 3 year old daughter. Just like every course in the area, we were able to take 2 carts. Now they want to charge $10 for an extra cart. I tried to reason with them, we have a kid, please. But they wouldn't. I was flabbergasted. I would not recommend anyone play here until they work on their customer service and become a bit more kid friendly. Holly Ridge or Meadowlands are a bit better courses, and much more customer service oriented.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Challenging but fair course...outstanding staff. They make you feel very comfortable, explain the course before you start and want to know how you did when you finished.

Reviewed 16 January 2013 via mobile

Nice local course. Pretty fair and it's hard to really get into big trouble. The management is attentive and the greens keeper keeps the course in great shape. Definitely a regular on my rotation.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Pretty open, nicely maintained, not overly long... good challenge and fair value.

Reviewed 14 October 2011

This is a charming golf course that doesn't beat you up with its difficulty. Mist holes are straight forward and give you a reasonable look at the green on either your 2nd or 3rd shot. Green fees are very reasonable.