“Enjoyable all around!”

Crafted – The Art of the Taco
Ranked #37 of 681 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Price range: USD 6 - USD 10
Reviewed 26 October 2017

The food was terrific as was the service and the atmosphere. The outdoor seating was very pleasant. We're vegans and this was an easy place for us to eat, but it isn't a vegan/veggie restaurant.

1  Thank Allison S

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

At first I thought the menu was kind of limited, but the choices were eclectic and interesting. The appetizer was amazing and the main course just as good. Everything popped with flavor. I got to share tacos and a burger, and they were both some of the best I have had. I was worried that two tacos wasn't going to be enough food, but I couldn't even finish my meal. I don't think I have ever taken hamburger leftovers from a restaurant, but this one was too good not to.
We have eaten in most of the great restaurants in Winston, and this one sits atop that list.

1  Thank JpEkst
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

So far I have had their shrimp poor boy and veggie burger. Both were delicious, but the poor boy was the best. I like the lightness of their tacos. At most places I can only eat one, but at Crafted two are the perfect amount without feeling stuffed. Rory was our server yesterday and he was a delight. I liked it so much I bought a gift card for a birthday present.
Also, there is outdoor dining as well as free parking.

1  Thank gloworm39
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Pretty unique to combine pulled pork and mac n’ cheese or chorizo and scrambled egg in a taco, but were they good. Their salad was tasty, too.

1  Thank Randy B
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I got the Baja tacos with chicken and my coworker got the Bow tie tacos. They were both devoured in minuets, the chips were really good too. Not the thin little chips, the fresh baked chips. Staff was really nice too. They aren't open Mondays btw.

1  Thank Halie K