“Decent place for a night's stay off I-95”

Holiday Inn Express Wilson I-95
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Wilson
Lutherville, Maryland
“Decent place for a night's stay off I-95”
Reviewed 5 July 2005

We stayed here on the way to Hilton Head and found it to be better than we expected for an hotel right off of I95. The room had 2 comfortable queen size beds, good since we had 2 small children with us, and a microwave and fridge which was great for heating up baby food. The breakfast was nice, great cinnamon rolls and lots of other options.

The only complaint I would have was that the (non-smoking) room smelled almost as if there had been a keg party there the night before - slightly of smoke and alcohol. The carpet in the room needs to be replaced too.

It is right next to a Cracker Barrel, and 1 minute off of I-95. It was a good deal for the price.

• Stayed May 2005
2 Thank hugcooke

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
High Point, NC
Reviewed 16 June 2005

Stayed at the HI Express June 15, 2005. It has a convenient location for doing business in Wilson, and is fairly new and clean. The bathroom could have used a little attention-the toilet was not attached to the floor, and the caulk around the tub was gone, but there was great water pressure.

The continental breakfast and beer and snacks in th evening are nice, and the USA Today slipped under the door in the morning gets you started right.

The rooms have free high speed internet-something I consider a must these days to accomodate the business traveller. There is a movie theater next door for entertainment.

1 Thank Petty
Morehead City, NC
Reviewed 16 June 2003

For a basic travel hotel this is a great place to stay. Warm, friendly staff who is always willing to assist you. Good value for the room that you get. Rooms have a min-fridge and microwave. Ask the staff for their homemade cookies when you check-in. YUM!!

5 Thank Korin
Travellers also viewed these Wilson hotels
0.4 km away
0.1 km away
Sleep Inn Wilson I-95
Sleep Inn Wilson I-95
#8 of 17 in Wilson

Been to Holiday Inn Express Wilson I-95? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Wilson I-95

Property: Holiday Inn Express Wilson I-95
Address: 5000 Hayes Pl W, Wilson, NC 27896-9740
Region: United States > North Carolina > Wilson
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Business Hotel in Wilson
Price range (per night): $149 - $195
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Wilson I-95 2.5*
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Wilson NC. Located off I95 in Wilson, NC. Whether traveling I95 South or North, we are located midway between NY and FL. This best Wilson NC hotel offers you service dedication and a memorable room experience. Attractions: Imagination Station Wilson NC, Southern National Speedway, Botanical Garden, Rose Garden, Outlet Mall North Carolina, JR Outlet, Babe Ruth Baseball Museum, Carolina Mudcats Baseball, County Line Raceway, and the Historical Walking Tour and Antique. Local Businesses: Merck, BB T Bank, Walter Kidde Aerospace, Bridgestone Firestone Tire, Cott Beverage, Leiner Health Product, Saint Gobain, Livedo, Ball Corporation, Perdue Pharmaceutical, and Stock. Cities nearby: Rocky Mount NC, Kenly NC, Goldsboro NC, Greenville NC, Selma NC, and Zebulon. Schools: Barton College NC, Wilson Technical Community College, Eastern NC School for the Deaf, and ECU. Golf: Wilson Country Club, and the Wedgewood Golf Club. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Wilson I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Wilson i-95 Hotel Wilson