“Friends night”

Ranked #10 of 163 Restaurants in Wilson
Price range: USD 50 - USD 50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: SoCo Farm and Food offers adventurous updates on comforting classic dishes as well as bed and breakfast lodging on a working, Wilson NC horse farm. Dinner by Reservation only.
Reviewed 6 May 2017

We were a table of six, friends who enjoy farm to table and inventive cuisine. We gave dined here several times and are always delighted with the experience. Be aware cash only.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

What a neat location! In the middle of nowhere but worth the trip. Loved the farm atmosphere. Kimberly and Jeremy are such nice folks. Food was a 5 course wine paired fixed menu with guest chef Adam Rose and it was wonderful. Wine pairing were very nice. When chef's from other restuarants dine somewhere, that tells you something. The Ribustello's who own On the Square and Tarboro Brewing Company were in attendance and enjoyed the meal as well. Nice location for wedding and events. Plenty of space and so well decorated. WE WILL BE BACK! Thanks guys!

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

In the middle of the country in Wilson County is the best restaurant/dining experience @ SoCo Farm & Food. My wife & I did our Friday night date @ SoCo (again) a couple of weeks ago. I ordered the Mushroom-Pumpkin Curry with lentils, roasted beets & fresh chevre - an entree I would never have ordered @ any other restaurant (unless Jeremy Law was the chef!). Jeremy did not disappoint - it was awesome! BTW: Kimberly & staff's service & knowledge of pairings is excellent also. If you catch it right, the sunsets @ SoCo are awesome also. SoCo has become my favorite dining experience.

1  Thank Parker D
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Great farm to fork restaurant just south of Wilson, NC. We have been several times and always walked away with a great experience. Husband and wife team run this small farm and restaurant. You actually drive through the raised beds in front of the restaurant on your way to park. Everything is super fresh and so well done. The menu changes monthly and you get a choice of starter, main and dessert. I also highly recommend the wine pairings as they keep a very good cellar. If you live in the area they also have a delivery program where you can order frozen meals that are impossibly easy to whip together at home and are just as high quality as what you get at their table. It is a must visit!!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I don't live in the area and was down visiting family. I was very impressed. The food was sublime. Absolutely delicious! Our table went with the wine paring, that proved to be the right choice. The owner Kim did an outstanding job of describing each wine. I was shocked to fine such a fine dining restaurant in such a rural area. Fine dining without being pretentious or stuffy. A nice comfortable feel. I think I will be visiting my family more, it is definitely worth the trip.

Been to SoCo Farm and Food? Share your experiences!