“Excellent dining experience (Everytime!)”
Review of SoCo Farm and Food

SoCo Farm and Food
Ranked #10 of 163 Restaurants in Wilson
Price range: USD 50 - USD 50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: SoCo Farm and Food offers adventurous updates on comforting classic dishes as well as bed and breakfast lodging on a working, Wilson NC horse farm. Dinner by Reservation only.
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

In the middle of the country in Wilson County is the best restaurant/dining experience @ SoCo Farm & Food. My wife & I did our Friday night date @ SoCo (again) a couple of weeks ago. I ordered the Mushroom-Pumpkin Curry with lentils, roasted beets & fresh chevre - an entree I would never have ordered @ any other restaurant (unless Jeremy Law was the chef!). Jeremy did not disappoint - it was awesome! BTW: Kimberly & staff's service & knowledge of pairings is excellent also. If you catch it right, the sunsets @ SoCo are awesome also. SoCo has become my favorite dining experience.

1  Thank Parker D

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Great farm to fork restaurant just south of Wilson, NC. We have been several times and always walked away with a great experience. Husband and wife team run this small farm and restaurant. You actually drive through the raised beds in front of the restaurant on your way to park. Everything is super fresh and so well done. The menu changes monthly and you get a choice of starter, main and dessert. I also highly recommend the wine pairings as they keep a very good cellar. If you live in the area they also have a delivery program where you can order frozen meals that are impossibly easy to whip together at home and are just as high quality as what you get at their table. It is a must visit!!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I don't live in the area and was down visiting family. I was very impressed. The food was sublime. Absolutely delicious! Our table went with the wine paring, that proved to be the right choice. The owner Kim did an outstanding job of describing each wine. I was shocked to fine such a fine dining restaurant in such a rural area. Fine dining without being pretentious or stuffy. A nice comfortable feel. I think I will be visiting my family more, it is definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

The dining experience was absolutely incredible! Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. The Service made me feel like the server was my daughter & being nice and professional. She is wonderful. My Husband had the wine pairing and was so impressed.And to Impress him with wine is pretty rare. We both loved it. And we also enjoyed just sitting & watching some of the farm. It is really the very best that Eastern North Carolina has to offer! We moved to the Wilson area from New York City about 10 years ago, and have explored the area. Believe me SoCo is the best! That was almost a year ago. Due to health problems we haven't made it back but I do want to take him there for Father's Day this year & I was looking for the phone number to send to the children -- Hint Hint Hint! Oh Yes - it is wonderful!

Reviewed 24 April 2016

This restaurant has zero in decorative frills, they let the food be the decor. It was a joy watching through the glass door the Chef prepare his masterpiece. The food presentation was spectacular. Each plate is worthy of a cover photo, but the real art was in the eating. If you really dear to entertain your palate, this is Disneyland for your tongue. Coco is in the middle of nowhere so make sure your GPS is updated and working, then enjoy the time of your eating life.

Been to SoCo Farm and Food? Share your experiences!