“Wonderful experience”

Ranked #10 of 163 Restaurants in Wilson
Price range: USD 50 - USD 50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: SoCo Farm and Food offers adventurous updates on comforting classic dishes as well as bed and breakfast lodging on a working, Wilson NC horse farm. Dinner by Reservation only.
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I don't live in the area and was down visiting family. I was very impressed. The food was sublime. Absolutely delicious! Our table went with the wine paring, that proved to be the right choice. The owner Kim did an outstanding job of describing each wine. I was shocked to fine such a fine dining restaurant in such a rural area. Fine dining without being pretentious or stuffy. A nice comfortable feel. I think I will be visiting my family more, it is definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

The dining experience was absolutely incredible! Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. The Service made me feel like the server was my daughter & being nice and professional. She is wonderful. My Husband had the wine pairing and was so impressed.And to Impress him with wine is pretty rare. We both loved it. And we also enjoyed just sitting & watching some of the farm. It is really the very best that Eastern North Carolina has to offer! We moved to the Wilson area from New York City about 10 years ago, and have explored the area. Believe me SoCo is the best! That was almost a year ago. Due to health problems we haven't made it back but I do want to take him there for Father's Day this year & I was looking for the phone number to send to the children -- Hint Hint Hint! Oh Yes - it is wonderful!

Reviewed 24 April 2016

This restaurant has zero in decorative frills, they let the food be the decor. It was a joy watching through the glass door the Chef prepare his masterpiece. The food presentation was spectacular. Each plate is worthy of a cover photo, but the real art was in the eating. If you really dear to entertain your palate, this is Disneyland for your tongue. Coco is in the middle of nowhere so make sure your GPS is updated and working, then enjoy the time of your eating life.

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

We had the pleasure of the SoCo Farm dining experience the first Friday in February; it was a unique and inspiring culinary journey! The rustic yet sophisticated ambiance of the main dining room was inviting and reinforced the restaurant's overall concept of farm to table. Kimberly was so hospitable in our greeting and enthusiastic of the wine offerings we gladly decided to include the wine pairings with our meal. From the first glass of sparkling to the last port all wines she selected accentuated the flavor of the dishes and exposed us to new varietals which was interesting to learn about as Kimberly introduced them. Chef Jeremy is a talented individual; his passion for showcasing locally sourced ingredients in an elevated and inventive manner is evident in the flavors. My husband and I ordered different items for each course so we could try everything--everything was so delicious we could not pick a favorite dish each course! We will definitely return very soon and are anxiously awaiting the next menu!

1  Thank SandJrussell1111
Reviewed 24 February 2016

This restaurant makes me wonder if I'm really in Eastern NC. The food and menu is extremely inventive, and usually excellent. Every now and then I don't care for a particular dish, but considering I've been over a dozen times that's bound to happen. The wine pairings are always on point. It's really an amazing dining experience with fresh, inventive, delicious food and amazing wine pairings. Great for groups, or date night. We've also done the chef's table with a large party and it's a lot of fun! Definitely recommend this restaurant, you must try it!

1  Thank andiegav123

Been to SoCo Farm and Food? Share your experiences!