“Fresh and home made food that is delicious.”

Paso Fino Hispanic Dinning Bar & Lounge
Ranked #307 of 724 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed 14 June 2017

6 of us had a birthday dinner here and the owner could not have gone further out of his way to make this a wonderful experience. This is a large venue that is also a night club with a dance floor, but tables were put together to accommodate our group. I had a mixed grill plate that at $27 fed at least 2 people. Our waiter made sure that we understood the size of the dish so 2 of us shared it, with a side salad that was wonderful. The drinks were wonderful as well. This will be our go to Spanish restaurant from now on. What a delight.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Oh my! What a treat! Decided to go off the beaten path as usual. This place did not disappoint. The owner was super friendly and gracious. The food, the flavors! I had a really hard time deciding as the menu was very diverse. I went on recommendations and chose the whole fried tilapia. The coconut rice and fried plantains fantastic! My daughter couldn't resist trying to feed the poor fella. Lol..The steaming hot dish was amazing. .I'm sorry I don't remember the dish. It is served with house made corn or flour tortillas. Don't expect fast service...it really authentic and we'll worth the wait. I asked about another dish, supapas..I believe and he made one on the house for my daughter. .she loved it. They are in a hidden space but we loved the location. We will be back!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

The food was absolutely wonderful. Authentic and fresh. Took a while to get order out but because everything was cooked to perfection. Great owner. He waited on our table and even would not let us place an order as he did not like how it looked when it came into during the day. Turns into a nightclub later in the evening. Massive full bar and TVs all around.
Food is the real show here. Must go and at least give it a go. One Cena Hondeurna and one Sopa de Marcios. Huge portions and top quality.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We had a great lunch. My husband ordered from the Puerto Rican menu (bistec empanizado yellow rice and beans). I ordered from the Honduran menu (pollo con coco). Everything was amazing and delicious!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I went hungry to this place anxious about the food I heard so much about. I ordered a Colombian dish (Bandeja Paisa) which included eggs, pork belly, steak, sausage and rice. It was delicious. The flavor and tenderness of the meats was "on the money". My friends had lived in Mexico as well, and they really enjoyed their authentic enchiladas, One had the red sauce (salsa rosa) and the other had the green sauce (salsa verde). They said the taste was very authentic Mexican. The service? Well, be prepared to wait a bit. If you've been to Mexico, you will know exactly what I mean. The pace is different. At least you can munch on the great chips and salsa while you wait. Trust me, it's worth the wait! They can cook over there! The price is decent. The lack of swiftness by the servers is overshadowed by the quality of the food. Give yourself a treat! This place is good!