See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I would not recommend Redroof Inn on Market St.Wilmington,N.C to anyone.I will alert all my colleagues that travel to stay away.My room was filthy and smelled horrible the fridge had old milk ,the floors were so dirty my feet were black,trash under the bed skirt and hair in the bed sheets as I tried to bring it to the attention at the front desk to resolve the issue the guy was very rude.When I asked to speak with management.I was approached by a woman who was very rude and with a very nasty attitude stating she was head housekeeper,that the manager was out of town and there was no one else I could call she said that the room was clean but she wouldn't even go check the room I even had pictures she refused to look at she just said oh well there is no one else I could call and to deal with it ,however I did find the number to the corporate office.I will make sure they are aware of the type of employees they have working for them as well as the filthy conditions of the rooms.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I were looking for a hotel that accepted two small dogs that also wasn’t $300+ a night. This place is great for the price I paid. The front desk staff was amazing! Very accommodating for my requests. We definitely will come again. Thank you Rocky!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Rocky P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear John
Thank you so much for your review! It was our pleasure to ensure you had a fantastic stay at our hotel. It is always our goal to exceed your expectations, and we look forward to the future opportunity to do it once again. Thank you so much.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I almost drove by the place thinking it was under construction but thank god i stopped.from the time I entered the main door until I checked out I was treated good.I had reservations elsewhere but after being told that i can check in at 1pm i DID'NT so tired and upset my search began.I entered and Sonya greeted me with a smile and a hello,she instantly noticed I was tired and told me That i was able to check in if i wanted (the time was 1:24 pm)THANK YOU
Room was spotless and clean fridge and microwave were brand new so were the mattresses,as well as sink and mattresses.Went to walk dog came back to puddle of water I notified front desk and 45 seconds later manager Rocky was at my door to investigate nothing major,what impressed me was the he (manager) mopped my floor as soon as issue was resolved which only took 1 min.He was very polite and explain what had happened once again nothing major.
Even though it was under renovation I heard no noise during the day
Upon check out Hina at front desk was very nice and ask me if i did enjoy my stay which i REALLY did,I can not find a bad thing to say about this place Good job Rocky and staff iI plan to come again and again and again your new buddy Hector R

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Hector

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon .

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Use Redroof Inn when I need budget and have never been disappointed except now. I get it that it's under renovation and new management but still. He is running a contractor rate to attract business. But the first night one of those contractors and his buddy were obnoxious. Night staff claimed phone had not been working when I tried to call and complain. Had worked in the morning. When opening the top drawer of the right nightstand it had a sticky substance that housecleaning had not gotten too nor did they the whole time there. No coffee maker even though the sign on the desk says you will charged for missing items including.
Now to the outside despite stationed cigarette cans there are butts all over the place there is also trash in the bushes. They need to police the grounds and hang signs for lazy smokers. One dog station on other side of motel no bags( I carry my own and am polite and police my dogs waste). But other guests don't and the dog crap is all over the place. Again lazy guests need to be policed by staff for cleanup.
Finally they serve the standard budget breakfast but have a waffel house on one side and a Dunkin doughnuts on the other so they need to step up what they serve to impress the guests.
They have a long way to go considering the amount of competition they have on market street.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof Inn Wilmington. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I noticed some negative reviews from the past regarding different issues. I stayed here for 3 weeks, PLEASE ignore those reviews the hotel is under new management! The room was even prettier than the photos showed online. Rocky, the new owner, is very personable and you can tell he takes pride in the hotel. If you have an issue or concern just talk to him or the staff, they are very accommodating. The cleaning staff are also very friendly and they pay attention to detail when cleaning. There were definitely no issues with any kinds of pests in the room. The new management made huge improvements to the hotel and after talking to Rocky a couple times I could tell that he is the kind of owner that if there was a problem it would get fixed as soon as possible because he cares about the hotel and its guests. I stayed at 5 different hotels in the past month while house hunting and the red roof inn is by far the best one in the area. The staff is also amazing. Sherri is the woman who works during the days and she has great southern hospitality attitude. It was nice to stay at a hotel that everyone genuinely cared about how my stay was. After 3 weeks this place even started to feel a little like home. Thank you to everyone at the RedRoof Inn!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Rocky P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

We are so glad to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us here at Red Roof Inn in Wilmington! We appreciate your feedback regarding our staff and we definitely look forward to seeing you again the next time you and your family visit the area thank you .