“Good Bento Box lunch”

Nikki's Hibachi Steak House
Ranked #251 of 768 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed 4 February 2016

Good flavor, HUGE amount of food for lunch! Lunch was fast...Note to anyone! If you never have had Wasabi it will clear your nose right up! Great lunch to go to with coworkers. I am going to try some Sushi the next time!

1  Thank BeachBum28472

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Sushi is always good but the hibachi is super ! The best hibachi in town ! Chicken is tender and steak is perfect! Finish the whole fried rice before they even finish my other food ! Price is fare ! They use the real USDA steak !

Reviewed 5 January 2016

The joy of having a pregnant friend in your circle: she picks the best places to eat! We did dinner and a movie, so I called ahead to make a reservation for 4 at 4:30. We were seated promptly, and our chef was out within 15 mins. The food was prepared perfectly (the husband and I both had steak and scallops), and I was very impressed with both. Portions were large enough that I had plenty left to take home for the next day (thankfully a cold night so I could leave it in the car). Our server Christine was on top of everything, and the staff was friendly! We had plenty of time to spare to make it to our movie.
Customer service is a big deal to me, and I appreciated that they were respectful of our reservation time. We will absolutely eat here again!

1  Thank Paige U
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

We usually eat at the Racine location, we have dined here in the past and the location is good. Today the tuna sushi was not as fresh as I'd like it, the GM was sent to our table and she had a new order cut from frozen tuna, it was great as the "fresh" was ready to turn... Very good customer service.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

enjoyed a family meal here, chef was entertaining and food was good. liked the noodles a lot. service was fast and friendly.