“Great!”

P.T.'s Olde Fashioned Grille
Ranked #64 of 724 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Great service, burgers, fries and it is quite cheap also!! Fries were actually maybe best I have ever tasted.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Met up with my UNCW student on the way to the beach. Fresh food, reasonable prices, attentive, friendly staff. Win for a fast-casual burger/grilled chicken/fries place in a convenient location. Will definitely be stopping back on our next trip.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

You get a great burger and delicious lemonade. Everything is good and at good prices. If you love burgers, don't miss!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Fresh pattied burgers, all beef dogs (split & grilled), fresh fries, fresh lemonade, & fresh orangeade.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The hotel referred us here and we checked it out. My husband went for the burger and I decided to try something new. The young lady at the counter suggested the Black Bean burger I think it was called. OMG! OMG! I have had store brands before, but this burger...OMG! I liked this more than a cheeseburger. For the record I am not vegan or vegetarian. There was great spice balance in the burger. The sweet tea was to die for! I will be back!!