“Tasty”

The Greeks
Ranked #88 of 770 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: USD 0 - USD 9
Cuisines: Deli, Greek
Description: Come to the only authentic Greek restaurant in Wilmington serving gourmet food. Our falafel has been awarded and mentioned in several food guides, it is made in house, by hand, with local and fresh ingredients. Our tzatziki, our hummus, our tahini, everything is made in our restaurant on a daily basis. We hand cut our meats, all from North Carolina. Our gyro is on a spit, hand carved and served. Our prices are extremely competitive based on our quality and the portion of food served. Come in for the truly authentic Greek experience.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I've been longing for some good Mediterian food lately. Searched a variety of apps then The Greeks pops up. Thought I'd try it. Fresh, fresh, fresh. Chicken Gyro was tasty and I was amazed at the salad presentation. The salad was gorgeous and tasty. I will be back. The place was rocking with customers.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Brought home take out tonight and everything taste like the grease they are using in the place. Even my shirt smells like the grease and the restaurant has a haze in it when you walk in.

I spent 20$ And could eat (i.e. tolerate, not enjoy) less than half the meal I brought home. It's compost now .

NEVER stepping foot in there again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Soooo happy they have a location at Monkey Junction again. This is a favorite healthy “quick” destination!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We are looking for the famous lemon chicken soup!
But
This place has gyro style food and salads and fries. Fast food.
Must admit it was very good!
Keep it clean! Always is good when you see clean floors and tables at all times. Keep that in mind. People can see behind the counter. Clean place means a lot.
Food is good! “Sure!, go for it, it’s good Greek style food!”

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Fourborngirls
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Went here for lunch today and ordered the Lamb Gyro Combo . Overall not the best I've had but it was good and came with choice of fries or Greek salad and I chose the salad which was also good .

Date of visit: January 2018