“Suprisingly good Shwarma.”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: inside the Independence Mall
Description: inside the Independence Mall
Reviewed 16 March 2017

I didn't expect much when we walked in; it looks like a typical college area fast food place. But we were pleasantly surprised by the flavor and portion of the food. I have eaten shwarma in many middle eastern restaurants and never had it with French fries as part of the shwarma, but it was delicious.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Stopped in for a beef and lamb gyro and a grilled chicken salad platter for my wife. The gyro meat is not hanging from a broiler -- they keep the meat in a steamer pot or something like that and then grill it. Makes for a very interesting, in a good way, taste. The grilled chicken had a nice brown exterior and, as with the gyro, were prepared to order. It's interesting to watch your food being prepared if you like. I learn something each time I watch a chef work...like the prep of the gyro meat. They make their own hummus on location giving it a pleasantly different taste.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I have been here before, and loved my gyro every bit as much as on my first visit. For some reason, I can't get their College Rd. location brought up on this site, but it is absolutely worth a visit. One location is in the food court in Independence Mall. The other is located on College Rd, just down the street from UNCW. I saw a sign on the wall at this location that they offer students a discount. They have a fresh, really good Greek salad, and their gyro is enormous. I could barely get my mouth around it. The meat ( I chose lamb) was tender and delicious. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

we made a quick stop at the mall and were planning to eat elsewhere but this place caught our eye i the food court. the food was cooked to order so it took about 5 min to get it but it was soooo worth the wait. the pita bread was warm and soft and the chicken was tender. my husbands gyro wrap was to die for (i stole a bite).

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I love their lamb giros and the lamb or chicken shish Ka Bob's. They have tables inside and a couple outside. Great this time of year to be outside.