“The Real Deal in Italian Food”

Roko Italian Cuisine
Ranked #30 of 749 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: USD 16 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Roko Italian Cuisine is a traditional italian restaurant located in the heart of Wilmington's Mayfaire Town Center. Owners Jadran and Vojka encourage you to come in, relax, share stories and enjoy the warm and friendly service, as they prepare the finest Italian cuisine especially for you. Roko's menu features a selection of salads, pasta, veal, beef, seafood, and chicken dishes.
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Can't go wrong with white table clothes and personal, personal service! And, the food is outstanding! Best shrimp dishes, best scallop dishes, BEST coffee in town... This establishment is a must for Italian food!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Great atmosphere and tremendous food. Can't go wrong eating at Roko when you're in Mayfaire. Highly recommend.

1  Thank kmat560
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I have to say Roka would never be my first choice when I visit NC but we have friends that love it.
We returned again last night and my opinion has not changed. The food is just not that exceptional. I had Marsala Chicken and the sauce was bland, the roasted potatoes were cool and I do not eat peas. Hubby had Eggplant Parmigiana and was not impressed.
Having said that I still rate it average because there are so many excellent restaurants where I would prefer to spend my money.
Service was excellent.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Roko reminds me of some of the best Italian restaurants of NYC and Boston. The food is fantastic and the service if outstanding. Would highly recommend if you want delicious food that won't break the budget.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We celebrated a birthday with friends who suggested Roko and we are totally delighted. Chad, our server, knows his wines. Of the three Pinot Grigio, he suggested the Santa Cristina, since the vineyard has been producing for six hundred years, and we were three delighted diners (one member abstains.)

The veal picatta was succulent, the accompanying new peas tasted freshly picked, and the potatoes satisfied my spouse. I had the grilled wild salmon, requested to the rare side, with parmesan risotto and sauteed spinach, The fish was jewel-perfect and unctuous in flavor. The spinach was an umami match and it was devoured. The only leftovers were a bit of risotto.

The variety of desserts amazed-the restaurant is compact, but there must be magicians. Our creme brulee did not disappoint.

This to us is a special event venue but we could not have chosen better.