“Love it!”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #116 of 749 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Have taken out large family meal from Zoe's about four times already. Food is delicious and very reasonably priced. We order steak kebabs, salad, pinto beans, cole slaw, hummus, etc. Family style offers plenty of food for amount stated.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I've been here a number of times. The food is always good and fresh. I don't eat a lot of Mediterranean food, but they have very good descriptions on their menu. You order at the counter and the food is brought out to you.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for lunch. Fresh and flavorful. Today I had the beef roll-ups. They were good but I have had several things here that are better. Affordable and consistently good.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I live about an hour from this Zoes Kitchen location and every time I come to Wilmington with my husband, we plan to stop for lunch or dinner at Zoes. I switch up my order each time we visit and have never been disappointed. It has ALL tasted great! The best part is the entrees work perfectly for my healthy lifestyle. My husband on the other hand never changes his order.He's a super fan of the steak roll ups with a side of braised beans.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Soups, salads, sandwiches as good as ever and Oh! that chocolate cake (to go)...!!! But, in the future we will avoid being there at 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM - too many people for us.