All reviews mr michael red door within walking distance exposed brick wedding weekend the cape fear river perfect location couple of nights restaurants and bars azalea festival hotel stay hotel room this past weekend north carolina wilmington area loft stemmermans
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

My wife and I were planning a short trip to Wilmington NC. In searching for accommodations I decided I didn't want to stay in a regular hotel. While searching the internet I found Stemmerman's. The reviews were excellent so I decided to book them. The reviews were very accurate. Mr. Michael was a wonderful host. He met us on the sidewalk, checked us in and helped carry our luggage to our suite. It was a fantastic few days. When going back to Wilmington I will definitely be staying at Stemmerman's!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bfs1956
Reviewed 25 August 2015

Small, lovely,quiet inn. Very nice loft accommodations including kitchenette, attractive and comfortable, near riverfront and close to restaurants. Delightful and gracious host. We stayed there as part of a wedding, with reception next door at 128 South.

Room Tip: There are only 6 suites in the inn. All are attractive and well priced.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank acraft2015
Reviewed 22 August 2015

The innkeeper was the best! He really made the stay quite memorable. The location of the Inn was perfect for touring the historic district, restaurants/bars, shops etc., all within walking distance. The free parking was really a plus. One recommendation would be for the TV be located downstairs in the sitting area.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lou m
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Came down to the Wilmington area for my best friend's wedding. The bride and groom booked the entire Inn for friends and family. What a great place to stay for large groups, as everyone coming had their own private room, complete with kitchenette, bathroom, living room and loft bedroom. Prior to making the long trip, Mr. Michael, the Innkeeper, reached out to make sure we were fully informed for our stay. He provided directions to the Inn, explained on site parking (as most places only have on street metered parking) and asked if we wanted information on any of the local attractions. The "planner" in me felt at ease, as Mr. Michael had all of my questions answered before I even thought to ask them.
Upon arrival, Mr. Michael was there to greet us and take our luggage up to the room. I was elated to find a modern, clean, comfortable, and very spacious room. It was just beautiful. There were ample towels, soft linens, local magazines, a great little kitchenette and a personal message from the Innkeeper that he would be available if we found ourselves needing anything else.
This Inn was a perfect place for the wedding party to get ready. It was private and provided a great backdrop for some wonderful pictures. It was only a short walk to our venue and very accessible to the rest of downtown Wilmington.
If you are looking for a warm, inviting, clean place to stay, Mr. Michael at Stemmerman's Inn is sure to please.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank GavaletzJ
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

Adorable, comfortable, clean, and a charming InnKeeper. Perfect location to downtown shops and restaurants/bars. InnKeeper is extremely friendly and helpful. Location is right downtown Wilmington. We will stay here again. Highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends