“Greek Meets Italian!”

Olympia Restaurant
Ranked #214 of 749 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It may also be called Olympia Restaurant of Mediterranean Cuisine. It is on Oleander in Bradley Square
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Superb Greek, Italian Cuisine and Fresh Local Seafood. Waitstaff are very friendly and customers remind me of Cheers....the show!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We visit Wrightsville Beach every year and the Olympia is "the" yearly pilgrimage spot !!! As lovers of Greece and most everything Greek, we appreciate this place a great deal! From the time it was located closer to the beach to it's current location on Oleander, it has become an integral part of the beach experience for my family. The food, the ambiance, the hospitality are all beyond compare. I feel closer to my beloved Greece when I set foot in the door! Go there!!! If you ever have a chance GO!!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped in around 5:30. Three tables were occupied. Our server showed up fairly soon after we sat down. We all placed an order for the same soup. Avgolemino(sp?) was excellent. We placed our orders for the entree the same time as the soup. The soup came out in a timely manner. The entree took 20 - 25 minutes to be served. It wasn’t just our table either. There were plenty of waitstaff. Maybe there wasn’t enough staff in the kitchen- who knows. Based on the food, I would return.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

The health rating is not great. The restaurant is very dated, not very clean. My husband enjoyed the stuffed mushrooms. I thought they were ok. The gyro meat was not house made. The tzatziki sauce tasted like straight up sour cream. Overall we are glad we tried it, but won't go back.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I popped in to get something to take out ~ 1:45 on a Thursday afternoon. I ordered the pork chop/Greek salad lunch special. The cashier (?) who took my order was quite pleasant and friendly, and the food came out fairly quickly. I left, looking forward to my lunch, but there was no fork and no napkin in the take-out bag..The breaded, fried pork chop was tender and would have been great with some kind of seasoning. Luckily I had salt and pepper in the car.The Greek salad was very disappointing: mostly iceberg lettuce, red onion slices and some feta. There was exactly ONE slice of cucumber, a HALF SLICE of tomato, and ONE kalamata olive! Hardly the Greek salad I was expecting. I'd heard good things about this restaurant from friends, but I'm reluctant to give them another try because this first experience was not very good.