“Suprisingly Great Greek Food In Wilmington”
Review of Olympia Restaurant

Olympia Restaurant
Ranked #214 of 749 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It may also be called Olympia Restaurant of Mediterranean Cuisine. It is on Oleander in Bradley Square
Reviewed 15 September 2016

I have been Wanting to try this restaurant and finallly did with a large group of people. Everyone enjoyed their meal with nice sized portions. I had Moussaka--I cannot abide lamb and theirs was made with ground beef, was fresh and perfect. One waitress handled the 12 of us and kept things going well. I will return and try some of the other specialties.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Took my elderly aunt out for a nice dinner! She was craving shrimp & received a lovely platter of large, plentiful shrimp with mushrooms, spinach and a flavorful wine sauce over fettuccine ! She was impressed. I had my favorite gyro platter.... The tatzki sauce is very garlic and great! Our server was attentive, friendly and knowlegable. Very nice meal!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

My wife & I stopped in for lunch back in June. We split a Greek Salad, she had the Spinach Pie & I had a Gyro. We have been there before so we knew what to expect & We both enjoyed our lunch. The restaurant is clean and the service is good & the lunch prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

food good spinacopia very greasey could only eat insides people very nice inside need to be redone good seating inside

Reviewed 21 August 2016

We last visited Olympia in Spring of 2014 and we loved it then. We returned to Wilmington for a visit in Aug 2016 and took the opportunity to visit Olympia again. Even better than before. This bistro attracts locals and visitors alike because it's like family to dine here. Not only is the food exceptional, but the atmosphere is warm and welcoming. This time I enjoyed lamb chops with rice pilaf and mixed veggies--couldn't have been better. My wife ordered mousakka and we both agree it's the best mousakka we've ever had (and we're foodies who specialize in Greek cuisine). Take my word for it, this place is Da Bomb! You can't go wrong when you visit Olympia. And the wait staff can't be beat.