“Delicious sushi!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

I had the Wilmington and lobster roll. Both were delicious but I loved the Wilmington! Also enjoyed the house salad. The server surprised us with yummy spicy crab salad and an orange cut in a nice presentation when we were finished. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 12 June 2016

I have visited twice and each experience was surprising with phenomenal sushi and great staff! The location is in a small strip mall, but once inside you quickly realize the attention to Asian detail and atmosphere. The rainbow and heart attack sushi dishes are scrumptious! You must try the monkey balls too. The sushi chef pays attention to detail. Each visit we were given samples of additional dishes. The meal ended with the gift of a finely carved fresh orange. I can't say enough good things about this place, you just need to try it!

Reviewed 6 June 2016

I've been dining and ordering to go from wasabi since I moved here in 2009. The chef/owner is always there with a smile and warm greeting. The food is amazing, authentic, and made with love. The atmosphere is peaceful and quiet. Its one of our top favorite restaurants in Wilmington hands down!

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Every time we come to visit our children they bring us to get our Korean fix. We all love this place. They are friendly and have good service. We always buy some of their Cabbage kimchi to go.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 13 May 2016

Kind of a plain little place, but the sushi is excellent, the best I've ever had! I would definitely go back!

Date of visit: May 2016