“Great food choices!”

Add it.
Peno Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #202 of 749 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: USD 6 - USD 12
Description: Jamal Haddad founded Baba Ghannouj Bistro in 2001 which was the seed for what is now Peño Grill. He imagined more than just another restaurant. He wanted to replicate his childhood kitchen in Lebanon with amazing Mediterranean inspired flavors and lots of love. The essence of tradition and flavor is something we know very well, so let us show you the many different flavors of Peño Grill.
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I have been to this restaurant a few times, by and large, I have not been disappointed. If you like Mediterranean food you will find something on this menu to really enjoy. Portions are substantial and the prices are good. The people behind the counter have been in my experience, happy to serve and offer suggestions. The Falafel on pita was terrific and the portion very generous. Hummus, whether turmeric or plain was great. I am a fan of fattoush and theirs was good. We also noted that at times there were a few Latino food offerings as well. This was an unexpected and enjoyable option. I should mention that the drinks were self-serve, but food was brought to the table by the continuously working service staff. When not taking orders or bringing orders to tables, they were packing up orders to take out! We'll be back for more!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Visited July 17 for the first time. Found the offerings to be limited.

Both my wife and I had the Greek Salad and found the offering to be short on ingredients and overloaded with dressing. Lettuce was cut in very large slices, which made eating a messy process.
We will probably try again soon, to see if this was an exception and no the rule.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This review is for the newly opened Peno in the Pointe Center, but I suspect it applies to the others in the chain as well. A wonderful place for a delicious and reasonably priced meal. My spouse and I ordered different lamb dishes, but were both very pleased. I had the turmeric hummus side and spouse had the grape leaves. Both excellent.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We very much enjoyed the lamb and French fries. Their salads are fresh. The family there were very nice. Clean environment. And will tell more people to eat there!
We went in the on Off independence dr near Mall and Theatre.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Extremely impressed with this restaurant! Amazing flavor. Ample portion size! The only reason I did not give "5 stars" is because it is casual dining, not table service. You stand at the counter and tell what you want. That means they can personalize your meal. They then bring your food to your table. I dined at the Peno at The Pointe on Independence.