“First Visit ... Wonderful Food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peno Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #15 of 32 Quick Bites in Wilmington
Price range: USD 6 - USD 12
Description: Jamal Haddad founded Baba Ghannouj Bistro in 2001 which was the seed for what is now Peño Grill. He imagined more than just another restaurant. He wanted to replicate his childhood kitchen in Lebanon with amazing Mediterranean inspired flavors and lots of love. The essence of tradition and flavor is something we know very well, so let us show you the many different flavors of Peño Grill.
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to Peno Mediterranean Grill! We weren’t sure what to expect, but it was my wife’s birthday and she loves Mediterranean food. So, we have it a try.

Everything was excellent. The Gyros were fantastic - the beef and lamb were hot and tender! I loved it!

My daughter and I had Gyros. My wife had the Chicken Gyro platter. She loved it. My son had chicken tenders and hummus and loved it.

Again, everything was great. We will be back!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

First time eating here. The food was delicious. It was light and filling. We will definitely be adding this place to our favorite places in Wilmington for lunch.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Had lunch and really enjoyed the classic gyro and a chicken gyro. Hummus side was excellent as well as the avocado salad. Recommend this place, much different taste than a burger/bbq joint. food was fresh and very tasty.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I have always eaten here, and the name change was a little confusing (same owner and menu). Nothing has changed with the quality and the menu remains the same. Everything is so fresh and tasty - made to order and they are happy to make whatever substitutions you'd like.

I love the sauces at the end of the counter; I put the cilantro one on everything they serve!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Authentic food, bad name. Their food puts pita delght to shame just because the hummus is home made and portions seem to be much bigger. Worth a lunch or casual dinner stop.

Date of visit: July 2017