“Great dinner”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I had the seared tuna nicoise salad - it was delicious. The tuna was cooked perfectly. The bread and butter were to die for!! The salad had a lot of frisee lettuce that is a little difficult to eat - would have liked less of that type of lettuce and more of the other leafy greens. The service was very good. Wine was a little pricey.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

My wife and I love going to this restaurant. We almost always sit at the bar. The two ladies tending the bar make it an oasis of Zen. Wednesday night is half price bottle wine night.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I escaped for a dinner date during a "all the family" vacation. We were not disappointed. The food was very fresh. We ordered the seafood tower to start and it was huge for 2 people, but fresh and tastes great. Our dinners were equally as good and we are outside which traffic is cleverly covered up by a waterfall. Next beach vacation I will be back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Boca Bay shines whether it is for lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch. The food is consistently very good and the wait staff is attentive. The ambiance is conducive to large or small parties and has several separate rooms for small groups. We frequent it often.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Food was fantastic, service was great and the whole experience was the best we had while visiting NC. So good, we returned two days later for another excellent meal. Grouper was the best my wife ever had, fettucini alfredo with shrimp and chorizo sausage was fantastic(made to order). The scallops were also cooked to perfection. Second vist yhe scallops were cooked perfectly and the fried oysters were also another hit. I ordered the fettuccini and it was excellent. Desert was a killer size portion of Carrot Cake which was big enough for 4 of us to share.

1  Thank Islandhopper365