“Escaped from the Zodiac Killer”
Review of The Exit Games

The Exit Games
Ranked #1 of 25 Fun & Games in Wilmington
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Imagine yourself locked in a room with family or friends. You have 60 minutes to find clues, crack codes, solve brain teasers, and complete puzzles, in order to escape. The Exit Games is built to give individuals a fun and challenging, immersive experience, that allows them to use their creativity, wits, and teamwork. The clock is ticking, and don't forget, every second counts!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I live in Wilmington, but my family is in town visiting. Decided to do an escape room while the weather was chilly! So glad we came across the Exit Games! Our group of 5 was joined with another group of 3, all but 2 have done escape rooms before! We had a BLAST! We did the “Basement” room, and escaped from the Zodiac Killer with 33 seconds to spare. Staff was very friendly and professional. Facility was clean and organized. The game itself was challenging and thought provoking. If your in Wilmington- definitely check them out! It was the highlight of our day! Thank you Exit Games!

All reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 14 reviews
"super fun"
in 7 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
in 7 reviews
in 58 reviews
"hints"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had an awesome time yesterday trying to figure out our escape! We liked it so much, that we booked the second room...(The Casino)! I would recommend this to everyone!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was our first escape room. We did The basement which was intriguing and fun! We got to meet some new people and worked together to solve some pretty challenging clues to escape the Zodiac killer! Definitely recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The group I brought and I absolutely loved the Exit Games! The environment before we went into the room was cosy and friendly. The room was very challenging (which is good) and it was very exciting for us. We will without a doubt be returning for the other rooms. I am so glad I choose to go to The Exit Games for my birthday!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Some of the best games in town. My wife and I have done both rooms, enjoyed both, didn't get out of either. It's an experience that really teaches you about yourself and how you interact with others. Cheaper and more fun than my therapist. We can't wait for the new games to open. Staff is top notch. Facility is very clean. Very pleasant smell. Everything you could ask for in an escape game experience. You get a picture at end and I flipped a sign upside down to make it look like my wiener. I thought it was hilarious, my wife though it was a bit adolescent...you be the judge. We love The Escape Games!

1  Thank Michael R