Review Highlights
Nightmare on Front Street

Challenging with lots of adventure...Although the room was a little dark, we solved a clue that... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Trail745323
Great Entertainment!

We had 5 people in our group that worked together and with the help of the staff, we stole the loot... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Score2000

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Wilmington
from USD 80.00
from USD 55.00
from USD 20.00
More Info
All reviews escape room basement room heist room escape game game master well thought out front street super fun great escape team building exercise a lot of fun fun experience staff was very friendly amazing experience wilmington area puzzles blast
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had an awesome time yesterday trying to figure out our escape! We liked it so much, that we booked the second room...(The Casino)! I would recommend this to everyone!!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was our first escape room. We did The basement which was intriguing and fun! We got to meet some new people and worked together to solve some pretty challenging clues to escape the Zodiac killer! Definitely recommend.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The group I brought and I absolutely loved the Exit Games! The environment before we went into the room was cosy and friendly. The room was very challenging (which is good) and it was very exciting for us. We will without a doubt be returning for the other rooms. I am so glad I choose to go to The Exit Games for my birthday!!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Some of the best games in town. My wife and I have done both rooms, enjoyed both, didn't get out of either. It's an experience that really teaches you about yourself and how you interact with others. Cheaper and more fun than my therapist. We can't wait for the new games to open. Staff is top notch. Facility is very clean. Very pleasant smell. Everything you could ask for in an escape game experience. You get a picture at end and I flipped a sign upside down to make it look like my wiener. I thought it was hilarious, my wife though it was a bit adolescent...you be the judge. We love The Escape Games!

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Four teens and one grandmother had a great time. It was challenging but fun. The staff was great and we all enjoyed it very much.