“Top Asian Restaurant in Wilmington”
Review of Indochine

Indochine
Ranked #7 of 767 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2017

You may encounter a wait time, but thats because people are willing to wait to get into a good restaurant. I had one of the yellow curry dishes and the wife had a soup and salad. She thought that the tom yum soup should be red color, but I think that the restaurant has their own recipes and it doesn't matter. I liked the food, I think the wife did too but she has her own ideas for ingredients. The salad is not like any American salad. It came with a spring roll. See the photo.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,355)

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Went to this restaurant on my good friend's recommendation. We arrived late in the evening after 8 pm and were told there would be an hour wait. I dont typically eat that late but was really hungry. I had waited on a line earlier that day for donuts and was underwhelmed by the product so was not looking forward to another disappointing result. Well, let me tell you that the food was definitely worth the wait! I had a coconut milk curry dish with tofu and vegetables and when finished I was ready to lick my plate and bowl. Everyone else at the table enjoyed their meal as well.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Angela was our talented server. She offered suggestions regarding the sometimes complicated menu. Not all of us are familiar with Thai and other Asian foods. She frequently came by our table and re-poured drinks on a warm evening. She was humorous without being inappropriate. She added to our experience.
Very good food. They already know they will offer take home containers.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I have probably been to Indochine 200 times. I wouldn't call myself a regular but it is my favorite place to go for a special occasion. I would say this is the best restaurant in Wilmington. The food is consistent and I have never had a bad meal and have had some awesome service! The last server I had was Brooke and she was fabulous! Being that it is the best restaurant it can get very busy, so plan according! The meals are large and I can usually get 2-4 meals out of each dish!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Saw a large rat running around the outside dining area where several people were eating. Notified 2 servers outside who said they have several running around but are usually by the dumpster area. Spoke with the hostess up front who laughed and said, "We see them ALL the time." We will not be going back!