“You cannot not beat it!”
Review of Pita Delite

Pita Delite
Ranked #92 of 749 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Best pitas around. Also great salads and great kickin crab and corn chowder.

I like there steak and cheese the best. They took the scallop cake off the menu it was really good but no more.

I have never eaten a bad meal there. Also they are super friendly and always yell hello when you come in the door. A+++

1  Thank Gregg J

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Pita Delite has an amazingly large and eclectic variety of items to order. You can go with a gyro to Mediterranean Plates then to Corn Dogs! They have sandwiches and platters that give you a wide variety of choices. We both went with the gyro and were a bit disappointed with the pre-sliced gyro meat which missed the flavor and texture of gyro meat that is sliced right from the authentic gyro rotating grill.

Great place for those people who have a wide variety of tastes in mind.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I LOVE walking into Pita Delite! I am always greeted with a genuine smile and hello! John, the owner, is always making sure everyone is taken care of and enjoying their meal - he's the reason we go back, but not the only reason! The food is incredible!!! It is consistently fresh and delicious! In a town with so many restaurant choices, Pita Delite is one that I will choose over and over!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I am used to the excellent service, cleanliness and good food from the Greensboro Pita Delite location. I was surprised to get not so great service, unclean restaurant, clueless staff and worst of all people standing right in front of the door smoking. I would have not gone to this place if I would have known all this. Any way, I ordered food and had a question. The young girl who took my order gave me incorrect information so to say the least my order was not correct and that was not good. I ordered chicken kabob platters, kids meals and the kids meals were wrong. I would not be going back to this location again. Least they can do is run the riff raff off who stands in front of their door and smokes cigarettes. I will go back to Greensboro store but not to the one in Wilmington.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely great food and great service. Easy to get in and out for a high quality value priced meal! You will leave happy and full... and your pockets will not feel fleeced....