“Hidden gem!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

How I have never come across this fabulous little pita place is beyond me, and very disappointing to have lived without it this long! However, thanks to our helpful AT&T man's recommendation we went for lunch yesterday and ended up ordering more to go home and eat this week until we are back in Wilmington for more. We have been looking for a "fast-casual" style dining option (outside of Mccallisters, our usual) for quite a while and nowhere has quite fit the bill for family dining, quick service, excellent food, and good pricing. We have sure found it in Pita Delite! Upon entering our middle child fell and was scraped up and in need of an ice pack- when they realized what was going on the immediately asked him if he was okay and if they could get him anything else. These were 4 college-age guys that were being so attentive to my hurting baby and they immediately won me over. Being the "particular" eater that I tend to be, I asked if I could try the falafel before ordering to see how I liked it and they happily obliged and I brought 2 orders home with me :)! Throughout our ordering process and while dining they were attentive, helpful, friendly, and set the tone for a great meal out with the kids. We had the chicken gyro with side greek salad (both excellent), steak and cheese pita (my 13 yo inhaled), and the kids meals were eaten quickly and happily. We are thrilled to have found this gem and will be warming my falafel for lunch today and dreaming of what to try next on the menu!

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I was visiting the area and was driving down the road and saw this place. We like Greek food so we stopped to get something to go. The owner was working the grill and told us if we tried the food we would be back. He was right if we were not leaving town that next morning we would have went back.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We stopped here for a quick lunch. It is a slight upgrade from typical fast food. The food is really fresh and they have salads, soups, and pita sandwiches that are both hot and cold. The service - super fast. They also have freshly brewed iced tea. I had a cheese and veggie pita with a side salad. Really good! Prices reasonable too.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

It was nice to see a fast food restaurant with a 99 grade. Cashier was friendly and informative in describing the sandwiches and offered his personal favorites. Chicken marinated hot sandwich was very good. Good flavor. Steak and cheese hot sandwich was ok, kinda no flavor. The beverage area was clean. The booths and tables were all clean.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

First time visiting, we have driven by it many times, never stopped. Our mistake, we will be back again. Chicken Kabob pita was excellent and the staff are courteous and efficient.