“Lots of history and character”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Williamston
Big Mill Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Williamston B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Love this place! I felt like I knew Chloe for years. She was extremely friendly and made us feel very welcomed. The suite was perfect and well maintained. She provided homemade breakfast that was brought to our suite every evening. This food was excellent and allowed us to eat on our schedule each morning. The breezeway with the large fireplace provided a perfect area to unwind every evening. The location of the inn made it an easy drive from Raleigh and convenient to great fishing on the Roanoke. My husband and I are already planning another trip for the near future.

• Stayed: February 2012
There are newer reviews for Big Mill Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 2 January 2012

Chloe, the Big Mill B & B owner and hostess, made our Dec. 8th through the 12th stay memorable! From moving in an extra bed to the wonderful breakfasts in our suite - our stay couldn't have been better. It even convinced my hotel loving sister to admit that B&B's are a wonderful option when traveling. Thank you for sharing your lovely home with us!

Room Tip: Ask Chloe if unsure. She will help make your stay perfect.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2011

This was the most unique B &B I've ever stayed in. It was wonderful. The room had everything that makes for a stay comfortable. We really loved the barn atmosphere and the large fireplace in the open area. The food was great and I loved the fact that the inn keeper, Chloe, is concerned with the enviroment. Also loved the privacy.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2011

This was more than we ever expected! What a wonderfully relaxing and refreshing stay. Chloe really goes the extra mile to make sure your stay is memorable. Plan to come back.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2011

Each room has it own character. I can wake up to the sound of birds and at night a beautiful view of the stars. Reminds me of visiting my Grandfathers place when I was young but has wireless access and nice view out every window. Great place for the business traveler. I love to being my wife along for businesses trips here.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank martinbrossman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamston
2.4 km away
Hampton Inn Washington
Hampton Inn Washington
#1 of 7 in Washington

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Williamston

Been to Big Mill Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!