This hotel was clean and comfortable. There was no indoor pool, which was a little disappointing, but the breakfast made up for it. Centrally located, so you're near all the restaurants and shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated as of April 2015! The Holiday Inn Express in Wilkesboro, North Carolina is nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, home of the famous 'Merlefest Bluegrass Festival.' Rushing waters for tubing, kayaking, canoeing or rafting, challenging bike trails, serene hikes and horse back riding are abundant in Wilkesboro, North Carolina. Whether you are traveling on business or leisure you will enjoy the breath-taking mountain views from our outdoor pool or relax in our spacious lobby and meeting facilities which seats up to 300. Come enjoy the history, ambiance, wineries and everything else Wilkesboro has to offer including Wilkes Playmakers famous Tom Dooley Legend. Our hotel is in close proximity to restaurants, local business and shopping with Appalachian State University, Boone and Blowing Rock only a convenient 25 miles away. Our gracious, experienced and knowledgeable staff awaits your arrival and looks forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, IHG, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express in Wilkesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express In Wilkesboro Hotel Wilkesboro
- Holiday Inn Wilkesboro
- Holiday Inn Express Wilkesboro
- Wilkesboro Holiday Inn