“Great atmosphere, food and coffee!”

West Jefferson Coffee House
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Great atmosphere and crowd of regulars. Julie is so fun to hang with and really nice. Love the wifi for working when I'm in town. Been coming here for years while we are in town visiting family. They have books to share which is how I found one of my favorite authors. Had an awesome pumpkin espresso chai, quiche, chicken salad, macaroni salad, fresh fruit and veggies. Haven't found a thing I haven't liked. Julie found a clever way to keep your iced coffee cold and it not get watered down.

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Coffee and Hot Chocolate was delicious. Made the kids hot chocolate more warm, less hot. Snacks were yummy, overall a great experience. We'd certainly go back. Worth a try and even a ride down a back road. (as the shop is not on a main street)

Reviewed 16 December 2015

You can ave breakfast anytime. Good coffee, pancakes and waffles. Simple menu, with good food and service.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

I have visited here a few times. I do enjoy their chai tea (warm or iced) As far as there food goes. It's average, not sure if they just don't have the budget to get stuff locally from the farmers market but I wish they would. I have tried their egg sandwich it's ok and also a few other things. Just not my favorite place to go but it's definitely better than fast food for breakfast.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

The coffee and sweets were very good. The owner was very nice and helpful to us tourists. Highly recommend.