“Birthday Cake”
Review of Sweet & Savory

Sweet & Savory
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 June 2016

We were in town for Labor Day weekend celebrating our daughter's 3rd birthday. We walked in asking if they could make us a VERY purple, 3 tiered birthday cake because that is all she wanted. They absolutely came through and she was so happy! The cake was delicious and everyone loved it, especially the birthday girl. We have also stopped in every so often to get a couple of cookies and treats and they are always delicious. The service is great and everyone who works there is so kind and friendly. We have been in for lunch once and it was outstanding. Great menu for adults and kids.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

We enjoyed a wonderful lunch at Sweet and Savory. This hometown restaurant offered delicious sandwiches and soup. Try the roasted red pepper soup...it was so tasty! The waitress was incredibly welcoming and friendly. I would definitely go back to this restaurant during my next visit to West Jefferson.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Not only are the sandwiches and soups delicious, the desserts are phenomenal. I would encourage visitors to eat dessert first!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Sweet and Savory has made my mom's birthday cake for years now. (She's 93!) It is always attractive and delicious. I live nearly 1000 miles from West Jefferson, but our visit to Sweet and Savory is one of the highlights of each of my trips to see Mom. The staff is welcoming, helpful, and thoughtful. Don't pass through West Jefferson without scheduling a meal here!

Reviewed 30 April 2016

On a cold and rainy day the Roasted Red Pepper soup and a greek wrap hit the spot. The owner is a lovely lady and her daughters are friendly. The desserts are wonderful - I tried the orange and lemon squares - both were very nice. Clean restrooms, comfortable atmosphere - no WIFI though.